Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya they are very nice with the whole schbang from their genetics to freebie beans to ordering and delivery, I stocked up again on strawberry nuggets, forum stomper,fugue state, and Skywalker and needless to say that their freebie package they sent with my order was more than generous, which is why I will be ordering again at end of the month for the redrop of some strains, hell u know what just Incase ww3 happens I Better just put an day of overtime in a month and look forward to ordering something every month. Til they get tired of me. Maybe by end of the year I will have everything they offer by 5x as much as I order. So far this is the 3rd month in a row I've ordered don't see no reason to stop now. I like options when I pull the vault out of the crisper drawer.

I want some of that Grapey Walter,White Crack,Strawberry Nuggets,more GWK and more Forum Stomper..Oh and those Forgotten Cookies.:biggrin:
I want those forgotten cookies pretty bad myself, along with the grapey Walter. I have a Walter going now in the back 40 fence row and feeding her megaCrop twice a week shes beginning to be a huge b*t*h. Also have a forum stomper alongside her. Hopefully they overwhelm me at trim time.

I want those forgotten cookies pretty bad myself, along with the grapey Walter. I have a Walter going now in the back 40 fence row and feeding her megaCrop twice a week shes beginning to be a huge b*t*h. Also have a forum stomper alongside her. Hopefully they overwhelm me at trim time.

Sounds like a sticky situation...I heard the White Crack was strong as hell so anything that has that punch your head off Stone to it that will impress my people I'm on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back