Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol I would, but where I'm moving I can't grow outdoors just yet, so I can only take what my tent will hold. Working on making some seeds, and I can't abort that mission lol I've found 3 males so far so as soon as they are used up I'll have some more space.

Yeah no worries man, they should be rereleasing the GWK very soon I'm sure..There will be plenty for you to swoop in and grab.

Yeah no worries man, they should be rereleasing the GWK very soon I'm sure..There will be plenty for you to swoop in and grab.
Yes sir, can't wait. It's always a coin toss though. I might think I know what I want to order before going to their site, but once I'm there I'm all over the place lmao Like a woman shoe shopping :crying:

Yes sir, can't wait. It's always a coin toss though. I might think I know what I want to order before going to their site, but once I'm there I'm all over the place lmao Like a woman shoe shopping :crying:
Or a woman bean shopping!! Girl growers here have just as tough a time deciding. GBD indicated(couple months ago) that GWK would be available end of June but haven’t heard of late.

I received my seeds last week. S.O.D.K was the freebie.
1m.jpg

Thanks again mephisto for the speedy service. The postal service isn't even as fast as you. Ordered Thursday got e-mail Saturday chatting about some strains and was told I would get a tracking number afterwards that evening but never got but better yet open mail box today and my order is here awesome so fast service its like u guys already know what we want and just send it. Wish u guys had a monthly gift system that automatically charged my card each Month and I just get a gift every month. Thanks again for all your hard work.

I received my seeds last week. S.O.D.K was the freebie.
View attachment 914014
Wowsers. Can't beat that. I've been wanting to try s.o.d.k. since I found out about Mephisto and have yet to buy it, because, a) it wasn't available. b) I'm just so damn confused when it is in stock I buy something else. Definitely need to get it this go around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back