Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I ordered from the 4/20 promo I was amazed at how quickly my order shipped out. The original expected delivery date provided by the USPS came and went without my package arriving. A couple days after the original date that I was supposed to receive the package I reached out to Mephisto to inquire about how long I should wait before considering the package lost.

The response from Mephisto came quickly (within 24 hours) and I was told to give it a few more days and if I did not receive the package by the beginning of the following week then they would send out a replacement. The replacement was received a week and a half after the original package was supposed to come. That’s top notch customer service. I think the major seed banks would tell you to screw and you have to wait a month before they will send a new one. I asked what should I do if the original package eventually does show up and I was told that if it happens then enjoy the double seeds.

Guess what came in the mail today?

F69E7822-C9F9-4F4D-87EE-C1FB5237BA44.jpeg

Mephisto Rocks. They could have told me to keep waiting for the original package but instead they acted quickly and sent me a replacement almost immediately. All I inquired about was how long should I wait before considering it lost. I can’t say enough about how awesome they are when it comes to customer service. Top shelf.

Nice, have one of those scopes as well, never thought to put phone cam on it to take pictures. Must require an extremely steady hand, and if so, then I fail. Thanks.

Nice, have one of those scopes as well, never thought to put phone cam on it to take pictures. Must require an extremely steady hand, and if so, then I fail. Thanks.
They make one that has a clip built into the scope itself now also. That's what I was thinking of getting for my next scope. I've got the clip on macro lens, it works pretty well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back