Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mizzo, ironic your looking at 24c and SC, been eye balling those lately too. I don't have any hard core indicas in the bean drawer yet, although the new SS is fine looking window candy too. Wonder if there is some subliminal advertising
going on for the 24c and SC right now? Lol
Yeah my Bluetoof really works for the pain and that’s indica that’s why the indica kick. Sativas work too Just for the day and not as well and not good for night. I got a 10 pack of sour crinkle and have one going now she should be 80-90% indica. 3BOG going supposed to be 70% indica. Cosmic queen for my Sativa. I’ve also read someone thought the northern cheese haze was very good for pain. 50/50 ind/sat. Also a Stilton special at 50/50 and a cousin to NCH hopefully good day time in moderation and good night over medicating lol.

Yeah my Bluetoof really works for the pain and that’s indica that’s why the indica kick. Sativas work too Just for the day and not as well and not good for night. I got a 10 pack of sour crinkle and have one going now she should be 80-90% indica. 3BOG going supposed to be 70% indica. Cosmic queen for my Sativa. I’ve also read someone thought the northern cheese haze was very good for pain. 50/50 ind/sat. Also a Stilton special at 50/50 and a cousin to NCH hopefully good day time in moderation and good night over medicating lol.
Hey, I have some NCHxSH beans as freebies, should let one really amber. My face will probably fall off, Lol, good night time pain meds. for sure.

Mizzo, ironic your looking at 24c and SC, been eye balling those lately too. I don't have any hard core indicas in the bean drawer yet, although the new SN is fine looking window candy too. Wonder if there is some subliminal advertising
going on for the 24c and SC right now? Lol I plan on picking up some SN on next order no matter.
Did you ever get ahold of Sour Crinkle? @Mizzo81 u 2? Should be a good med as it’s Gtape Crinkle and Sour Crack

I recently ordered directly from @mephisto, and I wrote on here how great their customer service was. Well, I recently went through my order and apparently they allow the employees in their packing department to smoke during their shifts. I got all kinds of extras. I couldn’t be more pleased. They’re definitely trying their hardest to make me a customer for life! Excellent customer service. Really above and beyond.

I have a 9 week old AvT thats not flowering. If i flip it 12/12 do i have to leave it 12/12 or can i go back to 18/6?

I have a 9 week old AvT thats not flowering. If i flip it 12/12 do i have to leave it 12/12 or can i go back to 18/6?
That’s a good question. I’ve had to flip lights to get an auto to flower but also had photo clones going so never tried switching back. Maybe @mephisto will chime in on that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back