Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I received MBAP as a freebie I was more excited then I was for my order. I wanted to order some but kept sleeping on it then bam gone.

MINE CAME TODAY!!!
they said they shipped mine on the 25th

Hopefully yours arrives soon
Ok good news and bad news! Good news is.... there was an attempt to deliver my pkg today!!! So, it’s here... bad news is that the post office opens at 9 tomorrow and I start work at 6.... won’t be done before they close! Even worse Monday is a holiday... so looks like I have to wait til Tuesday. Either way I’m just so happy that it finally made it! Thanks Mephisto! So anxious to see what else might be in there other than Fugue State!

Lol I’m always looking through there deciding what to pop next or order next. 24c being 100% indica has my eye for an order. Sour crack too, high indica seem to help most with my pain. 50/50 sometimes really good too. Also like Sativas for daytime and when friends come over. Usually run 2 indica hybrid and one Sativa hybrid.

Lol I’m always looking through there deciding what to pop next or order next. 24c being 100% indica has my eye for an order. Sour crack too, high indica seem to help most with my pain. 50/50 sometimes really good too. Also like Sativas for daytime and when friends come over. Usually run 2 indica hybrid and one Sativa hybrid.
The 24ct is a lovely plant. You will love the grow and smoke. Strawberry Nug is 85%indica so that might interest you too. As for a 50/50 i/s plant that is very relaxing and good evening wind down smoke 4Assed Monkey is excellent . Very loud too, btw.

Lol I have some strawberry nuggets that will be planted next go around. And am enjoying the fruits of two nicely sized 4am one tropical fruit and one grape pheno. Agreed lovely smoke. Good advice though lol. I am gonna have to try Mephistos first though 24c.

Mizzo, ironic your looking at 24c and SC, been eye balling those lately too. I don't have any hard core indicas in the bean drawer yet, although the new SN is fine looking window candy too. Wonder if there is some subliminal advertising
going on for the 24c and SC right now? Lol I plan on picking up some SN on next order no matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back