Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey @mephisto, are Grape Crinkle, Double Grape, and Sour Crinkle going away (for good)?
And most importantly, do you have an ETA for Grape Walker Kush? Thank you in advance!

Double grape will be back in June,
With white crack, white Chem, grapey Walter and forgotten cookies.

Sour crinkle won’t be back once sold out, grape crinkle won’t be back in its pure form,

Grape walker kush should be available as a limited ed. In July time

Cheers

Edit: gold glue along with the others in June too

Last edited:
Double grape will be back in June,
With white crack, white Chem, grapey Walter and forgotten cookies.

Sour crinkle won’t be back once sold out, grape crinkle won’t be back in its pure form,

Grape walker kush should be available as a limited ed. In July time

Cheers

Edit: gold glue along with the others in June too

:drool:

Just went through and labeled all my seed vials and wrote down what I had. And I realized I have a developing problem. Lol. In less then a year of being a meph Head I’ve collected 23 strains and over 100 seeds. Only grown out 9 strains so far. Well three of them r current. Can’t wait for the limiters coming out this year too. All of them lol.
Edit: 10 strains with 4 current forgot about the young sour crinkle. Lol

Last edited:
Just went through and labeled all my seed vials and wrote down what I had. And I realized I have a developing problem. Lol. In less then a year of being a meph Head I’ve collected 23 strains and over 100 seeds. Only grown out 9 strains so far. Well three of them r current. Can’t wait for the limiters coming out this year too. All of them lol.
Edit: 10 strains with 4 current forgot about the young sour crinkle. Lol
I hear you there bub, this site has me me hooked on collecting beans and my last order from mephisto just made me even more hooked, now debating on what I want on my next order before the strawberry and forum stomper are gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back