Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
BAM!
20180515_102153.jpg

Ordered Sunday night...

I just planted some

X 2 strawberry nuggets
X 1 fugue state 1 left
X1 forum stomper 1 left
X 2 orange diesel
X2 forgotten cookies 3 left

I’ve just noticed there all mostly sativa dominant

I guest it’s day

Love chunky indica nugs early 80s there was a strain that ran thru here called donkey balls... looked like donkey balls... kicked like a mule... haven't seen it in probably 30 years...

I placed a US order last night directly with Mephisto that I expected to ship from within the US to avoid customs worries.
Are US orders shipping from europe right now?
If so, will they be shipping from within the US anytime soon?

I placed a US order last night directly with Mephisto that I expected to ship from within the US to avoid customs worries.
My order came from The US , Colorado I believe. Easy peasy.. received tracking info and arrived in 3days to New England!

Not sure if this is 100% on topic, but with Mephisto I would sure love to see them get their hands on some Cinex plants to work into auto format. Maybe they have in the past and I'm just not aware of it.

I checked my order... it's from stateside... not Colorado tho. Still, I ordered over the weekend... Thursdays pretty fast!

Just curious... have any Canadians received their Mephisto orders from 4/20 yet?

Anything yet?
I got my shipping notice 3 weeks ago today for my 420 order, still nothing.
Now, it's a little early to be worrying about it too much but my last Mephisto order was here in 7 days. I'm just being anxious....

I’m hoping to have something in the mail. I never checked yesterday. Also to be entirely honest, I’m not sure if it’s being delivered as general mail or if it’s coming as a delivery as I paid for the stealth shipping option. The term on the site said signed for, but I’m not sure if it’s just a term to indicate express shipping or if they literally mean I’ll have to sign to receive the pkg!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back