Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
After a good wait, my seeds are finally here..

Attachments

• BD7BE4DF-B987-483D-8766-B6000DF1A4DC.jpeg
    BD7BE4DF-B987-483D-8766-B6000DF1A4DC.jpeg
    128.5 KB · Views: 186
  • 181EB4E7-4534-40FF-84DA-9C043BDF5DDF.jpeg
    181EB4E7-4534-40FF-84DA-9C043BDF5DDF.jpeg
    140.4 KB · Views: 185
Just put in an order for the strawberry nuggets and the forum stomper... am 3 weeks into a sour livers run now, so will drop the strawberry next and then the forum stomper... mephistos frostiest strain to date?

I am ready...
20180513_204104.jpg

Just a quick question that hopefully someone can answer, sorry if I have posted in the wrong place.

I have a good relationship with my local seedbank who in turn have a good relationship with one of mephistos UK suppliers but it seems they don't stock any of the 4 new strains.

I did still manage to get a lovely selection tho ;)

Just wondered whether this is a company policy (new strains only being sold directly) or whether I just need to mither the seedbank to mither the distributor to get in the stock.

Would love to order online but recent personal circumstances mean I would much rather pick them up in person and pay cash.

Thanks

Just a quick question that hopefully someone can answer, sorry if I have posted in the wrong place.

I have a good relationship with my local seedbank who in turn have a good relationship with one of mephistos UK suppliers but it seems they don't stock any of the 4 new strains.

I did still manage to get a lovely selection tho ;)

Just wondered whether this is a company policy (new strains only being sold directly) or whether I just need to mither the seedbank to mither the distributor to get in the stock.

Would love to order online but recent personal circumstances mean I would much rather pick them up in person and pay cash.

Thanks
I believe new strain are initially direct only... they were offered first on 4/20. Retailers probably haven't received their shipment of new stock. Also, I've noticed, if you see something you like, get it... as some of the strains do dry up fast.

I believe new strain are initially direct only... they were offered first on 4/20. Retailers probably haven't received their shipment of new stock. Also, I've noticed, if you see something you like, get it... as some of the strains do dry up fast.
Thanks Arthur, I thought that might be the case. Yeah I noticed that with the orange diesel, managed to get some SODK in the order tho so i'm more than happy. Think i'm going to have to get a friend or family member to do me a favour and order some direct for me.

Charm offensive inbound hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back