Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for you kind words @Dudeski :pass:

@midIN it really depends on what you want from the grow and what factors are most important to you. Flavours, strength size etc. But what I can tell you mephisto genetics are one of the most stable out there. I don' think of come across a bad one no yet sure there are harder and easier strains to grow but providing you know what you're doing they all do what they say on the tin :smoking:
Good luck
Thanks for the response and the bean courage,i guess what I'm after is a nice even canopy that's almost square or round, I haven't found to many journals with mephisto being scrog, which I want to do and also how do the handle to being trained do the like it alot, a little or just do it and get it over with, I noticed that they recommend some clearing of the under growth on some strains so I assume they must take defoliation tactics well, is this common with them?, would 3gal pot work for almost all their strains?, I only want to use the 5gal for the strawberry, s.o.d.k., orange desiel, if I can unless 5gal is the best all around for all their strains? I will but that limits room. How well do they take topping? Really guess best to ask is what not to-do with a mephisto bean, 50/50 on transplant and final pot when I asked around, but I've done it with others and it was ok but does not mean these will you know. Again thank you for your help,support and advice it's greatly appreciated. I have gotten myself some golden beans and I want the most out of them but also learn some new things with them along the way. If any of this makes sense. Thanks again

Bluetooth"special pheno"
66 Day's
IMG_20180506_173909.jpg
IMG_20180506_173835.jpg

I’ve apparently not been payin close enough attention to what’s up - can’t find Grape Crinkle listed?? What happened???

I would just like to let the guys at Mephisto know how much I appreciate the trouble they go to in order to take care of us North Americans without having to import seeds through customs. I don't care how many times you get your seeds through customs, It still makes me very uneasy. That is why I have decided to give my business ONLY to seed breeders that offer US based seeds. Yep, there are some Dinafems that I am dying to try..... But I think this is the right thing to do. Give your business to the people that go to the trouble of offering easy cc payment, and no worries about customs notifying the local cops. Thanks again Guys, you're the best out there!
I second this its definitely an amazing feeling, i always get my beans within 2 days after being shipped and no customs [emoji41][emoji41][emoji41]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Gotta Get some man! This is my second one and it's hands down best smoke I've grown to date!
Pluss a real treat to grow.
I’ve still got some Bluetoof in a jar. Got about 12 beans left and I think 7 of them r special pheno. Maybe next run. Got too many to choose from

I’ve apparently not been payin close enough attention to what’s up - can’t find Grape Crinkle listed?? What happened???

Grape Crinkle is now an extinct strain. It never took pollen properly so a full run would yield us barely any seeds. Myself and Mitch threw around a few ideas recently about possibly making a Grape Crinkle v2.0 but that's a way off yet.

Grape Crinkle is now an extinct strain. It never took pollen properly so a full run would yield us barely any seeds. Myself and Mitch threw around a few ideas recently about possibly making a Grape Crinkle v2.0 but that's a way off yet.
Hopefully Mitch kept just enough seeds to reproduce GWK as it is a personal favorite for many of us .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back