Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally I got a confirmation for payment clearance know waiting for dispatch and off we go....

Well they just earned another customer, order Tuesday morning and Thursday morning exactly 48 hrs later 4 states away and my order is here with more extras and freebie 5 pack of Walter and sodk. Ive wanted Walt for a long time but out of stock always and what do know I get not 1 but 5. Totally Top notch all around. Thanks again for all your hard work and customer satisfaction at 150% level

Well they just earned another customer, order Tuesday morning and Thursday morning exactly 48 hrs later 4 states away and my order is here with more extras and freebie 5 pack of Walter and sodk. Ive wanted Walt for a long time but out of stock always and what do know I get not 1 but 5. Totally Top notch all around. Thanks again for all your hard work and customer satisfaction at 150% level
I had to
How did your payment clear so quick... :jawdrop:

That’s great bro.... it must be a regularly used PayPal account then with a old card registered too it.. I think there’s tighter security on my transactions... for instant payments.

Actually I've had account for while just never linked my card, I justi parking lot at work and had them set it all up right then and 15 mins later I payed for beans.

Actually I set up the account 30 mins or so before purchasing, call them directly forget the buffer and linking of the internet. Lady did all of it right then on the phone.

Made me wait 14 days... :shrug: but finally it’s gone through. No just waiting for dispatch, I payed extra for tracking clever me :cooldance:

Hey guys, I kinda cleaned up the last couple posts. Just keeping some things quiet is best for us all! I hope you understand why, the web is open for anyone to read

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back