Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to say they usually answer here unless they are on vacation or somewhere away from work. If I hear anything I will post.

I’ve done the same. My last 4-6 orders have been direct. Been looking for some photo genetics for a buddy and was hoping @mephisto would recommend a Breeder or two and maybe a strain or two. Hopefully seedsherenow carries them.
I order from attitude all the time, good freebies. It’s across the pond but I have had 5 or 6 successful orders. Takes about a month to get them. Wait for the monthly promo, pay with bitcoin and you’ll end up with 20 or so freebies for $100 order.

Seedsherenow carries some exclusive strains and breeders, I have a friend that ordered from there with no problem. A little pricey, imo.

If you want some straight fire, order from ocean grown seeds. Vader and company are amazing breeders. Recommend the Jawa pie or the dark plasma. You can close your eyes and pick a strain, you will be happy. Order from lumberjack seeds, password timber. They are in the states. Regular seeds only. No fem, no auto.

A few of the bigger breeders:

DNA/reserva privada is a good one. Their skywalker is amazing. I’ve grown and smoked it more than any other strain. I’ve only grown their feminized seeds.

G13 is another Ive had great luck with, their blue og was really good and I have a blueberry gum [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] going now that smells like blueberry gum, it’s great. Also fem seeds.

Cali Connection has some good strains too, I’ve grown their Louis 13, Larry, strawberry og, all good stuff.

Favorite strains off the top of my head:

Skywalker by DNA/RP
Jawa Pie by Ocean Grown
Vanilla Kush by Barneys
Cheese by Big Buddha

Happy Hunting!

I order from attitude all the time, good freebies. It’s across the pond but I have had 5 or 6 successful orders. Takes about a month to get them. Wait for the monthly promo, pay with bitcoin and you’ll end up with 20 or so freebies for $100 order.

Seedsherenow carries some exclusive strains and breeders, I have a friend that ordered from there with no problem. A little pricey, imo.

If you want some straight fire, order from ocean grown seeds. Vader and company are amazing breeders. Recommend the Jawa pie or the dark plasma. You can close your eyes and pick a strain, you will be happy. Order from lumberjack seeds, password timber. They are in the states. Regular seeds only. No fem, no auto.

A few of the bigger breeders:

DNA/reserva privada is a good one. Their skywalker is amazing. I’ve grown and smoked it more than any other strain. I’ve only grown their feminized seeds.

G13 is another Ive had great luck with, their blue og was really good and I have a blueberry gum [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] going now that smells like blueberry gum, it’s great. Also fem seeds.

Cali Connection has some good strains too, I’ve grown their Louis 13, Larry, strawberry og, all good stuff.

Favorite strains off the top of my head:

Skywalker by DNA/RP
Jawa Pie by Ocean Grown
Vanilla Kush by Barneys
Cheese by Big Buddha

Happy Hunting!
Yeah I ordered from attitude for a couple years always got my package. Just never liked it going through customs I don’t believe it’s a big deal but still just like the way it comes from Colorado. I’ll check out those other banks. Thanks for the input.

Deleted, forgot I was on the MG thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Soon my seeds will be dispatched within 4 days and then delivery and then germination....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back