Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mail came today. :thanks:Mephisto team! With the extras in the packs 28 freebies can't beat that. :d5:View attachment 899134
Man they look like some healthy seeds. Ive used autoseeds alot but some of the seeds could be in better condition but i got a 90% germ rate so its all good. Mephisto is going to be my next batch for sure

Bingo. Mephisto is top notch. I’m currently dealing with a little issue myself and i reached out to them about it. The response was immediate and the answer was more than I was looking for. The reputation Mephisto has established in the online community is well deserved.

it’s just PayPal delaying it, I’ve used my card internationally a lot of times. I should call PayPal freeze pal. It should only take 3~5 days for a e - cheque too clear.

Mail call for me too.

Got my shipping notification on Friday was expected Saturday, but i guess my mail courier ran out of time, because i got it today(Sunday). Notifications showed: out for delivery in my city yesterday so by no means Mephistos fault.

Ordered 6 seeds total and got 15! Damn I love these guys! Direct ordering ftw.

01e6590f5edb4afeaf4f4a0f96f812d7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What freebies did you get komplex, I see you have more than 3 seeds in each packet :yay:

Hey guys,

If you would like to leave us any comments and general feedback about anything, please feel free to do so here.

Be it the ordering process, delivery time or product feedback, it's invaluable for us to hear, aswell as others :)

all the best, mitch and tim.

Hello Mitch / Tim
I had ordered last sunday Apr 22 and received 2 confirmation emails with order number etc. but still waiting for a payment instruction. Have send several emails but havent had any reply. Hope all is ok.
Thanks for any help

Last edited:
Shipping to the US is back and fast. Package waiting at the PO for me already. Ordered just a few days ago. Can’t wait gonna soak 4 sour crinkles in like 35 days.
Where did you order from I'm to find some now? Thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back