Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mail came today. :thanks:Mephisto team! With the extras in the packs 28 freebies can't beat that. :d5:
20180428_181909.jpg

Do you have a paypal account already or did you just make one for the purchase? I have a verified account linked to my checking and my payment goes through immediately. I use PayPal for a lot of stuff.

I’ve already had one card setup on there, but this was newly added just too complete the transaction.

@Auto melt did u do bank transfer cause that takes a while I did it once cause it was cheaper lol

Bank transfers are usually quicker like 48 hours, from previous experiance

I

You can use money directly from your bank if you have a PayPal account linked to your checking account. It shouldn’t take longer that way assuming your account is verified already.

Account and card are verified, just taking ages. I usually shop online paying through PayPal.

I’ve already had one card setup on there, but this was newly added just too complete the transaction.

Bank transfers are usually quicker like 48 hours, from previous experiance

I

Account and card are verified, just taking ages. I usually shop online paying through PayPal.
All I know is when I pay with my acct it’s pretty much instant. I did a bank transfer one time and it took like 2-3 days to get my payment received email. Idk

If your card iis not a international card that can fuck up the order i had to call my bank and have them open my card for international use for 24hrs.

Bingo. Mephisto is top notch. I’m currently dealing with a little issue myself and i reached out to them about it. The response was immediate and the answer was more than I was looking for. The reputation Mephisto has established in the online community is well deserved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back