Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Mitch / Tim
I had ordered last sunday Apr 22 and received 2 confirmation emails with order number etc. but still waiting for a payment instruction. Have send several emails but havent had any reply. Hope all is ok.
Thanks for any help

Not sure if you checked yet, but the payment instructions are probably in your spam folder. I also received the conformation numbers in my regular inbox but the instructions came in my spam.

Hope this helps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What freebies did you get komplex, I see you have more than 3 seeds in each packet :yay:

Forgotten Cookies, which i was definitely crossing my fingers for. I even asked a buddy who also ordered, that if he got the FG if he would trade a couple seeds in case I didnt get them. No need now though [emoji3]

Not sure if you checked yet, but the payment instructions are probably in your spam folder. I also received the conformation numbers in my regular inbox but the instructions came in my spam.

Hope this helps

Thank you for your suggestion, I had kept an eye on that folder and after digging through again I did find the instructions - Cheers and thanks again
“Happy Anniversary Mephisto Genetics”

Last edited:
Hello Mitch / Tim
I had ordered last sunday Apr 22 and received 2 confirmation emails with order number etc. but still waiting for a payment instruction. Have send several emails but havent had any reply. Hope all is ok.
Thanks for any help

Sorry guys found the instructions dahhhhh

Will the soil amendment be available in the US at any point? I’ve read about it on here but have yet to see it available in the store?

I would just like to let the guys at Mephisto know how much I appreciate the trouble they go to in order to take care of us North Americans without having to import seeds through customs. I don't care how many times you get your seeds through customs, It still makes me very uneasy. That is why I have decided to give my business ONLY to seed breeders that offer US based seeds. Yep, there are some Dinafems that I am dying to try..... But I think this is the right thing to do. Give your business to the people that go to the trouble of offering easy cc payment, and no worries about customs notifying the local cops. Thanks again Guys, you're the best out there!

As much as I talk highly of you guys, and send many people towards ypu guys. there seems too be a problem with somebody not replying too a a single email I sent on last Friday regarding my order, it wasn’t no trick question Or anything that would make somebody avoid my email. also a fellow grower above has mentioned he has also sent emails with no reply. the guy I was speaking too was called brad. Please mehphisto get on top off this,

As much as I talk highly of you guys, and send many people towards ypu guys. there seems too be a problem with somebody not replying too a a single email I sent on last Friday regarding my order, it wasn’t no trick question Or anything that would make somebody avoid my email. also a fellow grower above has mentioned he has also sent emails with no reply. the guy I was speaking too was called brad. Please mehphisto get on top off this,
Have you tried @mephisto here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back