Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep lesson learned didn't realize wasn't in Convo mode, shouldn't AFN it up while driving.

Lol, I'm glad to help, sharing information is good, sometimes we just have to protect the particulars! It's all good guys, mephisto is good stuff and so worth the effort

Lol, I'm glad to help, sharing information is good, sometimes we just have to protect the particulars! It's all good guys, mephisto is good stuff and so worth the effort
I wish I had know a couple yrs ago the this Tyrone bean a buddy gave me was actually a auto and was a mephisto bean, it was the most amazing plant I ever did outside I thought and wasn't til last fall when. I was enjoying my harvest late one night and came across Tyrone on seedsman and thought no way could it be and yes yes it was her, and ever since then I have always wanted some of those, I had known that then I would of went full bore mephisto auto right then, but now seeing all these new ones out and I got a nice fat jar of Walter for Xmas from a buddy it's looking like the 2nd tent may come up with only one or two mephisto bean runs only tent. Do the phenos run a lot in them or is it a 1 in 10 chance or getting that odd standout bean with their genetics. @Dudeski I'm thinking you know alot about these and I should pick your brain

I wish I had know a couple yrs ago the this Tyrone bean a buddy gave me was actually a auto and was a mephisto bean, it was the most amazing plant I ever did outside I thought and wasn't til last fall when. I was enjoying my harvest late one night and came across Tyrone on seedsman and thought no way could it be and yes yes it was her, and ever since then I have always wanted some of those, I had known that then I would of went full bore mephisto auto right then, but now seeing all these new ones out and I got a nice fat jar of Walter for Xmas from a buddy it's looking like the 2nd tent may come up with only one or two mephisto bean runs only tent. Do the phenos run a lot in them or is it a 1 in 10 chance or getting that odd standout bean with their genetics. @Dudeski I'm thinking you know alot about these and I should pick your brain
No, I'm not the mephisto expert for genetics. Most of them are similar but an occasional beast happens. Let me think who has grown the most. @Nabzter is the first one to come to mind. I'm just a busy admin, but enjoy the mephisto!

No, I'm not the mephisto expert for genetics. Most of them are similar but an occasional beast happens. Let me think who has grown the most. @Nabzter is the first one to come to mind. I'm just a busy admin, but enjoy the mephisto!
Lol ok well then @Nabzter I will seek if can be found, but can you answer this if it was your first time to truly get to appreciate a mephisto grow and ur options are, strawberry, s.o.d.k. ,Walter white, orange diesel, forum stomper, which would you choose to really draw you in?

Sodk or Walter.

I knew you would say that, exactly what I was thinking about.

Lol ok well then @Nabzter I will seek if can be found, but can you answer this if it was your first time to truly get to appreciate a mephisto grow and ur options are, strawberry, s.o.d.k. ,Walter white, orange diesel, forum stomper, which would you choose to really draw you in?

Thanks for you kind words @Dudeski :pass:

@midIN it really depends on what you want from the grow and what factors are most important to you. Flavours, strength size etc. But what I can tell you mephisto genetics are one of the most stable out there. I don' think of come across a bad one no yet sure there are harder and easier strains to grow but providing you know what you're doing they all do what they say on the tin :smoking:
Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back