Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have one suggestion. We have clothing aka t shirt MEPHISTo, it would be great to have beach towel MEPHISTO...

Lol a couple pages back they said “around July time”. I should be wrapping up my grow around mid to late July and I’d like to run a grapewalker next :vibe:

I'll take a few more, straight fire bro.My whole circle loves the grape taste.

IMG_20180602_144418.jpg
IMG_20171112_121908.jpg
IMG_20171106_203035.jpg
IMG_20171125_103948.jpg

I'll take a few more, straight fire bro.My whole circle loves the grape taste.

View attachment 913952 View attachment 913954 View attachment 913955 View attachment 913953
Getting jealous man. Lol Should have gotten a ten pack, started mine a couple weeks ago, found out I was moving sooner than I thought I was, and gave them away. But I trust they are in good hands, and from theirs to mine I should receive some gwk bud for the kind gesture of giving away perfectly good mephisto seedlings lol just wish I could watch them grow.
IMG_20180602_161528.jpg

Beautiful bud by the way. Lovely colors.

Getting jealous man. Lol Should have gotten a ten pack, started mine a couple weeks ago, found out I was moving sooner than I thought I was, and gave them away. But I trust they are in good hands, and from theirs to mine I should receive some gwk bud for the kind gesture of giving away perfectly good mephisto seedlings lol just wish I could watch them grow.
View attachment 913984

Beautiful bud by the way. Lovely colors.

Maaan, when you finally moved to where you were going I would of been like ok thank you for babysitting them for me, I'll take them back now and hit you off for the kind gesture when they are done.

Maaan, when you finally moved to where you were going I would of been like ok thank you for babysitting them for me, I'll take them back now and hit you off for the kind gesture when they are done.
Lol I would, but where I'm moving I can't grow outdoors just yet, so I can only take what my tent will hold. Working on making some seeds, and I can't abort that mission lol I've found 3 males so far so as soon as they are used up I'll have some more space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back