Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super impressed so far with cosmic queen and Stilton. At 19 days they r bushing and branching like crazy. Stilton was a little slower out of the gate but I think she’ll be the bigger girl. 3 BOG seems to have a much slower start but even she’s starting to move a little quicker. All I have done so far is some pony tailing and leaf tucking. Can’t wait for the frost and stank I know I’m about to encounter.

@mephisto , as far as I am concerned, you may have your shipping and handling problems solved. Ordered and paid in the 8am hour (give or take a few minutes) on 4/20/2018, and beans in my hand on 4/23/2018. I am on the East Coast btw. Props to Mephisto for handling the previous issues of shipping and handling with constant communications, and improving to the point that it might be the best turnaround I have ever had with a bean company! And the freebies, top notch.:d5:

I'm sure they got a massive amount of orders that day. Its definitely worth the wait.
well said dude......:bow:........To those that have not dealt with Mephisto before.....believe me!! I was once where you are and as a(multiple) returning customer.......its worth any wait!!.....To those who have dealt with Mephisto before!......Chill bro's....you know they are busy.....and you know its worth it dudes.......:bow::crying:

Ordered 8am on 4/20, paid by 9am, package received today. Glad to see the new shipping team is on top of things. To anyone who hasn’t received confirmation yet, don’t sweat it, I’m sure by the end of the week everything will be shipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back