Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoever your distributor is in the us as of currently. Is the absolute shit! I got my order in literally 4 days, and that includes the weekend. Still shitty I couldn't get some strains I wanted but I understand restocking and sales and all that jazz.

I’ll be ordering most likely a 3 pack of all unless I have some money fall in my lap lol. And hope they come in 4 days. But am in no rush can’t do anything with them anyways.

Just received my first ever order of Mephisto seeds. I paid on Sunday night and they were in my mailbox today (Wednesday). Top notch service. I don’t know if it’s just something you do for new customers but I was extremely surprised to open up the pack and find my three pack contained five seeds of the strain I ordered as well as two freebies of another strain!! I’m officially a Meph head and I haven’t even popped one yet. You guys rock!

I usually pay with bitcoin but will need to choose another method of payment this time, can anyone tell me what payment methods are accepted? cheers

I’m sure they have a option for single seeds aswell which also have the 20 percent discount, all in all good I guess.
Single packs (1,3,7 etc) of one strain will be available at 10% off. In order to get 20% off, you have to purchase equal pack size of all 4 new releases. Everything will be discounted immediately, so if you get a 3 pack of all 4 strains those are 20% off, but if you get an additional 3 pack of just one of the strains that’s only 10% off.

So the promo pack with 1 seed of each of the 4 strains costs 76.00 after the discount? Or is that a typo?

Screenshot_20180419-162340_Samsung Internet.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back