Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like I’ll be going with a 3 pack combo. Wanted to go 7 but I had to make a purchase and used some of my seed money and couldn’t recoup it in time. Oh well. Once I figure my favorites you’ll have more new ones coming out anyways lol.

gJ1qvY3l.jpg
gd21xUil.jpg

Simples

Wow right in front of my eyes. They are a little squinted right now but I see it lol. Thanks for the head up.
Can't wait for them to arrive!!!:dancer:cant wait to run sodk side by side to really appreciate the refinement. I can't wait to try mephisto hand at sativa selection in an already well crafted plant the amnesia haze!! Mixed with WW it's gonna be a resin monster!!! Fugue state dabs leading to my fuqued state here I come!

Can't wait for them to arrive!!!:dancer:cant wait to run sodk side by side to really appreciate the refinement. I can't wait to try mephisto hand at sativa selection in an already well crafted plant the amnesia haze!! Mixed with WW it's gonna be a resin monster!!! Fugue state dabs leading to my fuqued state here I come!
Fugue state will be run along side both sweet seeds and dinafem amnesias as well. Profile pic is of a blow mind I can't wait to try what I anticipate as the haziest pepperiest lemoniest amnesia-iest yet. Much love mephisto team

Oh hell yeh just bagged myself this mephisto 420 delight... :headbang: hope I get the limited edition forgotten cookies :smoking:. I’m going too be making a cannabis oil for myself with the strains.... kick ass time :naughtystep:

Attachments

• A001B05D-C0DD-4BE1-B847-480C394A09EA.png
    A001B05D-C0DD-4BE1-B847-480C394A09EA.png
    375.7 KB · Views: 77
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back