Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the ? you are referring to are the new strains for the 4/20 drop. The strain guide on the website has those figures for the strains previously released add available in the catalog. I expect the new strains will get an update before the drop as the website indicates that. Hope it helps.

What ever they releases is going too be fire lol... if people are concerned about height try too get the most indica variety something like tooth decay if I’m right. Man I’m stalking the website, I’ve already bought some strains from them, but I can’t resist the extra new ones before there all sold out. Strawberry nuggets Give of a real colour too the buds. I’ll post a link too somebody testing unrealised varieties.

What’s the most highest yielding lol :vibe:

The Bigger Ones ..... lol
:nono:

But in seriousness - it depends how they're grown. Medium, environment, nutes and skills.
And "the most" is not always the best :D ... I've never grown a plant to it's potential and it not be "enough" hehe

:vibe:

The Bigger Ones ..... lol
:nono:

But in seriousness - it depends how they're grown. Medium, environment, nutes and skills.
And "the most" is not always the best :D ... I've never grown a plant to it's potential and it not be "enough" hehe

:vibe:

So I guess your just like me seeking too always success further with growing. Increasing yield and quality. What would be ypur favourite out of the 4 new releases. I can’t resist fugue state and strawberry nuggets. Both have simimilar flowering from what I’ve seen in what test grow.

Sorry if this has already been asked and answered, but can you order say a 1 pack of Strawberry Nuggets and different pack sizes of the other new releases and still get the 20% discount? :headbang:

Sorry if this has already been asked and answered, but can you order say a 1 pack of Strawberry Nuggets and different pack sizes of the other new releases and still get the 20% discount? :headbang:
My understanding is all 4 new strains must be ordered in the same size to be eligible ie: 3pack of each. There is a Promo thread you may want to refer to.

So I guess your just like me seeking too always success further with growing. Increasing yield and quality. What would be ypur favourite out of the 4 new releases. I can’t resist fugue state and strawberry nuggets. Both have simimilar flowering from what I’ve seen in what test grow.

Hehe, well ... I've kinda tried an aweful lot of things over the years and my goals have shifted more to - "what's the best results i can get with the bare minimum of effort and tent time" :rofl: ... I think i got it down to about 3 hours per grow (1 of them will be trimming lol)

With the right equipment and setup and acceptable environment, they always grow! :D

But which one of the new ones would i choose? I can't decide! Forum Stomper will be AMAZING and Fugue State looks just as good!!

I'd have to flip a coin :D or get both!!

I couldn't just spend 3 hours, preparing my seedlings yesterday took me 2 hours lol.

I can't stop looking at my plants I get hpytotised. Same here I couldn't resist the amnesia x white walker, I might just get all of them lol. Because somebody said the strawberry and diesel are stinky too hell.

Didn't see this anywhere, I just inferred it from what was released in the back and forth on the promo's thread. There will be an option in the store to by a 3pack, a 7pack, and an 18pack of the 4 new artisinalstrains and when you add one of those options to your cart, they will already have the 20% discount pricing. This will keep everyone from having to put in codes, which the release also states will not be allowed during the 420 sale. That's how I understood it.

Didn't see this anywhere, I just inferred it from what was released in the back and forth on the promo's thread. There will be an option in the store to by a 3pack, a 7pack, and an 18pack of the 4 new artisinalstrains and when you add one of those options to your cart, they will already have the 20% discount pricing. This will keep everyone from having to put in codes, which the release also states will not be allowed during the 420 sale. That's how I understood it.

I’m sure they have a option for single seeds aswell which also have the 20 percent discount, all in all good I guess.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back