Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want to tell you what I think about Mephisto Genetics, They are good ole boy's from the USA living their dream to make the best auto's in the world. These guys are super friendly, very helpful, and as honest as you can get. Rock on Well done :worship: :toke:

I just want to tell you what I think about Mephisto Genetics, They are good ole boy's from the USA living their dream to make the best auto's in the world. These guys are super friendly, very helpful, and as honest as you can get. Rock on Well done :worship: :toke:

Totally agree. But I think their main HQ is in Spain brotha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My bad
How was Mephisto Genetics born?

The idea or dream of Mephisto Genetics was conceived during a typical rainy ‘summer’ in England many years ago now. My friend at the time, now my business partner and I, were in somewhat of a grow-off, working with equally small spaces but in competition of who could produce the best yield in the quickest time.

I won…however he turned his nose up at the effect and potency of the auto’s I was then growing and had won with. And then a new gauntlet was laid down and the idea of Mephisto born. It was an idea I just couldn’t get out of my head until we moved countries and the adventure really began.

My bad
How was Mephisto Genetics born?

The idea or dream of Mephisto Genetics was conceived during a typical rainy ‘summer’ in England many years ago now. My friend at the time, now my business partner and I, were in somewhat of a grow-off, working with equally small spaces but in competition of who could produce the best yield in the quickest time.

I won…however he turned his nose up at the effect and potency of the auto’s I was then growing and had won with. And then a new gauntlet was laid down and the idea of Mephisto born. It was an idea I just couldn’t get out of my head until we moved countries and the adventure really began.
That is a great avatar tk!

Howdy y'all, I'm trying to get some soil amendments - I emailed Daz a few times about this, but haven't heard back in several weeks. Any suggestions? Thanks!
Try to pm @gbd. He should be able to get you pointed in the right direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back