Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now everybody cross something lol. No seriously, I know everyone is ready for the store to be open me included but take as long as is needed to get all square. I would rather get fresh food and have to wait, than rushing a quality product. I don't rush my girls so I wouldnt rush you. I have learned through growing to just let it be, and when it's time it's time. You said this won't be a sale, in the past there has been a deal if you ordered all of the strains you get like 25% off. Any chance of something like that again? Thanks again to you all at Mephisto, now hurry up and open that store hahaha just kiddin'!

I'm sure we will do something similar this year too!

:pass:

Also, there's a new Wu inspired shirt available for just a few days in extremely limited quantity. check out teespring.com and search for "MGclan tee" to order one while they're available!

Hello @mephisto @gbd :toke:.....Firstly fuckin awesome job, on everything dudes:bow:......I remember reading somewhere that you maybe planning a sale on 4/20??.....is it still going ahead please?:pop:
Thanks in advance dudes:thanks:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back