Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes id like to know that also and some crème de la chem.. I know you guys have got your work cut out already with all the fiascos as of late.. but it would be nice if there was an up to date acces point of your seed stock and when they are unavailable a rough date of when they are available again or just to the extinct pile on your website.. @mephisto great work though guys.. speak soon

Creme De la chem is being run now for reproduction, new stock should be available in June,

Sour crack should be available in may.

Hope that helps : )

Hi Mephisto Genetics, thank ypu for the wonderful genetics and the hard work and dedication. I salute you guys.

I’m looking for good potent resin producing mostly indica autoflower strain. I want too make oil out of it.

Thank you
:thumbsup:

Update, after a few hours of research and looking through numerous grow offs, I’ve rounded it down too thease 2 strains,

First is grape crinkle which is a mold resistant strain which I don’t think it’s in production anymore, As I can’t find it on ypur website.

The second one is double grape, it’s like a more advanced strain compared too the grape crinkle, but it includes the grape crinkle aswell. my question is, it’s a limited edition so I will be buying a few packs off it. And I will also do a full detailed grow off it on here. Wil there be any future release with the grape crinkle heritage as it and should be preserved.

If there’s any other recommendation please let me know...

Last edited:
Hi Mephisto Genetics, thank ypu for the wonderful genetics and the hard work and dedication. I salute you guys.

I’m looking for good potent resin producing mostly indica autoflower strain. I want too make oil out of it.

Thank you
:thumbsup:

Update, after a few hours of research and looking through numerous grow offs, I’ve rounded it down too thease 2 strains,

First is grape crinkle which is a mold resistant strain which I don’t think it’s in production anymore, As I can’t find it on ypur website.

The second one is double grape, it’s like a more advanced strain compared too the grape crinkle, but it includes the grape crinkle aswell. my question is, it’s a limited edition so I will be buying a few packs off it. And I will also do a full detailed grow off it on here. Wil there be any future release with the grape crinkle heritage as it and should be preserved.

If there’s any other recommendation please let me know...

I would have a look at the sour crinkle illuminauto whilst it’s still available, I think it’d fit your needs very nicely : )

So, sorry if I missed it but will there be a 420 sale for usa. Or forget the sale when can I buy gear again.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Hey guys I can’t find it anywhere anyone know why @mephisto is getting rid of the grape crinkle?

She is a very difficult plant to reproduce and doesn't yield many seeds unfortunately. We may use her in more hybrids and remake her some day, but for now we're on to newer projects and reproductions. There are still a few packs available, I believe annunaki has a few in the states.

She is a very difficult plant to reproduce and doesn't yield many seeds unfortunately. We may use her in more hybrids and remake her some day, but for now we're on to newer projects and reproductions. There are still a few packs available, I believe annunaki has a few in the states.
Cool I like grape crinkle it’s a great strain. Thanks for letting me know what the reason was!

So, sorry if I missed it but will there be a 420 sale for usa. Or forget the sale when can I buy gear again.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

We’re hoping that the week after next we can re-open for the us, and we’ll definitely be open for 420, it’s not going to be a sale but the drop for the new artisanal strains.

Hope that helps!

We’re hoping that the week after next we can re-open for the us, and we’ll definitely be open for 420, it’s not going to be a sale but the drop for the new artisanal strains.

Hope that helps!
Now everybody cross something lol. No seriously, I know everyone is ready for the store to be open me included but take as long as is needed to get all square. I would rather get fresh food and have to wait, than rushing a quality product. I don't rush my girls so I wouldnt rush you. I have learned through growing to just let it be, and when it's time it's time. You said this won't be a sale, in the past there has been a deal if you ordered all of the strains you get like 25% off. Any chance of something like that again? Thanks again to you all at Mephisto, now hurry up and open that store hahaha just kiddin'!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back