Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We’re hoping that we can resume US orders from the 26th, we’ve had to switch to yet another new person so we’re hopeful finally this is the right fit.
Thanks much my friend. In my absence I’ve shared my meds your genetics with a bunch of folks. Some who grow some who just smoke. Everyone has been blown away. If I was unable to get more seeds when I ran out (got a good collection but never enough) I probably would’ve cried. This is the only thing that’s helping me through a very rough time physically. I smoked a fatty with a guy who grows photos never really heard of autos half way through he was like yo that shit is way too strong for me. 4AM grape crinkle pheno. Folks from Cali saying it’s just as good as what they get from dispensaries. My buddy not believing I don’t use all kinds of crazy additives or CO2. I showed him the stalk of a double grape that had more trichs then most of the bud in the area his eyes almost popped. Thanks for the dedication can’t wait for the cbd strain to be released and sales to resume in the US.

I think I speak for alot of us thanking you guys for the transparency. You don't have to be this open about things but this and the crazy amazing genetics is why we love you guys. The patient wait is among us now (those of us in the US with orders we want to put in) but it's always be better to have a stable couple weeks of shipping stuff out before the promo where we all go nuts ordering lol

Appreciate you guys.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Can't wait :drool: wish Sour Hound was still in the line up this one is a BUSH
4f0b868ed2ad908c739b80d12c011ed2.jpg
909f9f3803e2fd3e13c2a8abd5c88dbc.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

i know this is a long shot but do you Mephisto guys know what this is? i got it in a black fri mix pack.it is only a foot tall with twelve flower sites. each one golf ball sized and dense. real dense. the main cola is three times as large as the rest and it only has trichome on the flower not so much on the leaves. smells gassy with a hint of fruit. i have been growing the samsquanch x hbss at the same time and it is a great plant too. many many buds.

Attachments

• plant.jpg
    plant.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 161
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back