Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone who had their packages stuck in "pre-shipment" may see some movement. Both of my packages changed to "in-transit" in the past 30 minutes or so.

I hope everyone else has the same luck!

I got an email saying mine would be shipped this last Saturday but I've not heard anything since the email I sent an email back asking if they got shipped because I've not heard anything and that email hasn't been responded to? Just wondering what the status is ?

If your order contained AvT or Double Grape I've passed it over to Daz to pack and send as our distributor sold out of their stock and due to the delays couldn't let us know that we should put it out of stock. If that's the case then you'll hear from both me and Daz shortly. Otherwise an email from myself should've already been sent and an additional email with your tracking number.

If your order contained AvT or Double Grape I've passed it over to Daz to pack and send as our distributor sold out of their stock and due to the delays couldn't let us know that we should put it out of stock. If that's the case then you'll hear from both me and Daz shortly. Otherwise an email from myself should've already been sent and an additional email with your tracking number.
Yes Double Grape was in my order and I've not got any emails as of today so I'm on that list then lol thanks for the response Bro✌️

Yes been out for a while just went to their site and surprised to see still no US orders. I hope there r plans on getting US back in the mix.

We’re hoping that we can resume US orders from the 26th, we’ve had to switch to yet another new person so we’re hopeful finally this is the right fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back