Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not worried just super excited to get these in my hands. I have the kind of luck where my order will fall through cracks lol. It has happened in the past and I don’t get upset about it anymore just kinda chuckle now I’m so used to it. Happens everywhere too Mcdonalds the other day my order was erased from the screen. I was kind of mean as a kid basically because I was shy but I think it’s karma lmao. As long as I get them when I’m ready to soak I’ll be happy.

I feel like I’m the only one who still hasn’t got my email for shipping lol oh well, I know they’ll be here soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel like I’m the only one who still hasn’t got my email for shipping lol oh well, I know they’ll be here soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Damn you must’ve been meaner then me. I’m sure you’ll get it soon.

Hey guys, don’t fret orders went out on Saturday and will be going out everyday this week, 95% of orders came in on the Friday but they’re being sent in the order they were paid and forwarded on to be packed.

Hey guys, don’t fret orders went out on Saturday and will be going out everyday this week, 95% of orders came in on the Friday but they’re being sent in the order they were paid and forwarded on to be packed.
I don’t think anybody’s really worried, especially returning customers, more just excited like an 8 year old Christmas Eve night. Thanks for the update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back