Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like I’m the only one who still hasn’t got my email for shipping lol oh well, I know they’ll be here soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yeah I’ve yet to receive my shipping email as well but I’m not really worried. I have time but my order was paid for before 930am on 4/20 so I imagine I should see something soon? Btw can anybody tell me the differences between shipping methods? It appears that no matter what level you choose tracking is not possible or am I mistaken? As well beyond the basic option they both say signed for? Is that just a general term for express? Or is it literally having to sign for the pkg? I’d rather not lol! Anyways, I went with stealth... can anyone tell me what that entails?

yeah I’ve yet to receive my shipping email as well but I’m not really worried. I have time but my order was paid for before 930am on 4/20 so I imagine I should see something soon? Btw can anybody tell me the differences between shipping methods? It appears that no matter what level you choose tracking is not possible or am I mistaken? As well beyond the basic option they both say signed for? Is that just a general term for express? Or is it literally having to sign for the pkg? I’d rather not lol! Anyways, I went with stealth... can anyone tell me what that entails?
They always package stealthy. If its broadcast openly then it's no longer stealthy. You check spam folders for mail?

They always package stealthy. If its broadcast openly then it's no longer stealthy. You check spam folders for mail?
Yeah I’ve checked. Again I’m not too concerned. I’m confident everything will work out in time for when I can do something with them. I was just wondering if someone knew the difference between each shipping option.

All I can say was I struggled finding my first beans from them! Lol

All I can say is here in the US they’re in a usps box with some brown paper. All these laws piss me off it’s the single greatest plant on the planet hands down. Most useful medicine and laws stop us from having easy access to it

Ok. I got my shipping email. Also I’d like to mention it’s time stamped just a little over an hour BEFORE my post! Lol. Looks like email servers were “backed up” in some way!? Anyways that goes to show that I was right to not be at all concerned and that Mephisto’s service is top notch!

Only thing better then their service is their genetics. They make me feel like the greatest grower on the planet. Since I’ve started with their gear it’s been nothing but top shelf meds one better then the next. Left cosmic queen right Stilton special. Far left only a leaf visible 3BOG. All 3 20 days old.

Attachments

• 508EBBB2-A02F-4166-A209-BCEBA5FE4B3B.png
    508EBBB2-A02F-4166-A209-BCEBA5FE4B3B.png
    613.8 KB · Views: 95
Only thing better then their service is their genetics. They make me feel like the greatest grower on the planet. Since I’ve started with their gear it’s been nothing but top shelf meds one better then the next. Left cosmic queen right Stilton special. Far left only a leaf visible 3BOG. All 3 20 days old.
Impressive! That’s amazing for 20 days in soil!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back