Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey @Brad_Mephisto, going to piggyback off of svanhoose - I know you must be slammed but if you have an update on [HASHTAG]#15571[/HASHTAG] it would be most appreciated. Thanks!

***Update - Just received my shipping info for the order! Made my night! Thanks Brad & Mephisto Team!!

*I have a second order and I'm guessing that will trickle out soon too. Thanks again!!

Final update - I have received tracking confirmation for both of my orders. Woohoo!

Last edited:
Hey @Brad_Mephisto, going to piggyback off of svanhoose - I know you must be slammed but if you have an update on [HASHTAG]#15571[/HASHTAG] it would be most appreciated. Thanks!

***Update - Just received my shipping info for the order! Made my night! Thanks Brad & Mephisto Team!!

*I have a second order and I'm guessing that will trickle out soon too. Thanks again!!

Final update - I have received tracking confirmation for both of my orders. Woohoo!
Lucky! I placed my order on the 27th and still waiting for tracking. Sounds like they had a hard way to go. I'm hoping to hear something soon.

Tracking should've been emailed to you by now, your order is loaded into the shipping system from what I can see. If you don't have tracking already it should be with you shortly

Dang, hope it's only temporary.
Yes, totally temporary to clear the delays. We really didn't want to have to do it but it was in the best interest of everyone to not cause more delays for new orders and back up those already waiting. Orders have gone out today and I got this from distribution in the night: "It's our goal, if we possibly can, to have them all completed by tomorrow end of day. We have put everyone on a mandatory double shift to do so."

Hey @Brad_Mephisto , could you check order 15573 for me? Thank you kindly

It's not loaded into the shipping program yet as far as I can see; I don't know what order distribution is doing the orders in but if they're true to their word of getting them out tomorrow end then you should hear from them by tomorrow night with a tracking number.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back