Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I received my order today. I ordered 50. I received 3-18pks that had NO extra in them for a total of 54. In the past I would get 60 with the extra in the pack. I received 15 auto blues as a freebie. How old are those seeds? They have been discontinued for over a year. In the past if I ordered 18 I would get 22 4 free. Anybody else not getting the same as in the past?

If you ordered 50 and got 54 how can you say there was no extra in them? And then you got 15 freebies, so you got 19 free seeds. It clearly states on their website that if you spend 150+ you get 15 freebies. Am I missing something?

If you ordered 50 and got 54 how can you say there was no extra in them? And then you got 15 freebies, so you got 19 free seeds. It clearly states on their website that if you spend 150+ you get 15 freebies. Am I missing something?

Yes you are. 18pks always had 22 in them. They have always sent more in the pack of what you ordered. On there web site that you reference is for dollars spent not extras in the packs. In the past I always received this. Bought 1 you got 2 1 additional, 3 you received 5 2 additional, 7 you received 10 3 additional 18 you received 22 4 additional 50 you receive 60 10 additional. The freebies are for dollars spent. I do not care about the freebies that tops off at 150.00. I spent $377.00. Could of split up order and got 30 freebies. But since you brought the subject up Freebies should be seeds they are currently selling or going to be selling not auto blues that was retired over a year ago. If I liked it I could not purchase it. I just want to know what other people are receiving in the packs. Not about freebies

ZomboMeme 07032018231315.jpg

just thought i would mention that the 7 hbss x samsquanch freebies i got black friday have all germinated. they are very vigorous. the two i planted on the new year are on final flush now and are shaping up to be some great plants so i planted the rest of them to fill a tent. so far all the mix pack seeds have popped too. great genetics guys i plan on being a repeat customer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back