Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta learn the lift test. It’s never failed me...

It’s quite easy, especially in bigger pots. There’s such a difference in a wet pot vs a dry pot.

Also, get a filler media with plenty of aeration, like a coco blend or add perlite/vermiculite to help with drainage.

Be bold, be confident, you’re gonna kill it this round, komplex!

Yeah lift test definitely worked in the past.

Im gonna do roots original with the mix so hopefully that works well enough. Plus the expanded clay pellets on the bottom like GBD suggests for those unfamiliar with watering for better drainage.

Thanks for the words of encouragement brotha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah lift test definitely worked in the past.

Im gonna do roots original with the mix so hopefully that works well enough. Plus the expanded clay pellets on the bottom like GBD suggests for those unfamiliar with watering for better drainage.

Thanks for the words of encouragement brotha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Anytime! I’m sure you already know, but just in case...

You don’t want to water a supersoil to runoff like you would a salt based nutrient. You’re letting all the goodies drain away if you do that. I recommend watering just shy of field capacity if possible.

Received an update from Brad @ Mephisto regarding the order I placed within hours of the site reopening last Monday. I’m guessing the simpler orders are the ones that have shipped but I’m not sure. I had a bunch of single seeds in my order, I’m assuming that’s why they kicked it off to the side. Should be soon... I hope....

Sorry for the continued delay with your order. We are currently experiencing a few teething issues with our new distributor. Orders are currently slowly filtering out but we expect them to become much quicker and eventually all sent out in the coming days once their new staff members are fully trained. Thank you

Kind Regards
Brad
Mephisto Sales

Thanks AK! I shot them an email and got a response similar to the message Scribble420 received.

Scribble420 - My order was pretty good size with a wide variety of packs so I am thinking you must be right and those are taking a bit longer. Fingers crossed for an email this week!

I will update as soon as I receive any tracking info.

Mine came a day early!

BFWSZgM.jpg

I received my order today. I ordered 50. I received 3-18pks that had NO extra in them for a total of 54. In the past I would get 60 with the extra in the pack. I received 15 auto blues as a freebie. How old are those seeds? They have been discontinued for over a year. In the past if I ordered 18 I would get 22 4 free. Anybody else not getting the same as in the past?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back