Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
just thought i would mention that the 7 hbss x samsquanch freebies i got black friday have all germinated. they are very vigorous. the two i planted on the new year are on final flush now and are shaping up to be some great plants so i planted the rest of them to fill a tent. so far all the mix pack seeds have popped too. great genetics guys i plan on being a repeat customer.
Great to know! I received the HBSSx Samsquanch. Freebies as well. In spite of my major mistreatment, I will end up with some dank, fruity bud too! Great genetics indeed!

i put an order in on feb 28th, uk delivery.
order acknowledged on feb 28th,
await payment details,
contacted mephisto after 2 days about payment cos didn`t recieve any payment info,
paid march 2nd,
had no emails about order being dispatched (nothing in trash or spam either).
im waiting patiently ,seeds may have been dispatched ???
mephisto`s service to uk is normally impeccable.

Some big kinks must have come up with their distribution and shipping because it sounds like quite a few orders still have not been shipped. I'm sure they wouldn't have opened the store if they didn't think they were ready to roll but still a bit frustrating from a customer's perspective. Their beans are amazing so we all will continue to reach into the patience bag.

Hope you get your tracking email soon!

i put an order in on feb 28th, uk delivery.
order acknowledged on feb 28th,
await payment details,
contacted mephisto after 2 days about payment cos didn`t recieve any payment info,
paid march 2nd,
had no emails about order being dispatched (nothing in trash or spam either).
im waiting patiently ,seeds may have been dispatched ???
mephisto`s service to uk is normally impeccable.

Would you mind letting me know your order number and I'll have a look into it. Payment information would have been sent by myself within a few hours of you ordering; if you have a Gmail account for some reason these get spam filtered into the abyss and there's nothing we can really do about it. Google, unlike most email providers, don't offer a place where you can check if you're on phishing lists etc. so we rely completely on people finding them in their spam folders and pressing on the 'not spam' which is obviously impossible if Google doesn't even allow the email to get into the spam folder.

Would you mind letting me know your order number and I'll have a look into it. Payment information would have been sent by myself within a few hours of you ordering; if you have a Gmail account for some reason these get spam filtered into the abyss and there's nothing we can really do about it. Google, unlike most email providers, don't offer a place where you can check if you're on phishing lists etc. so we rely completely on people finding them in their spam folders and pressing on the 'not spam' which is obviously impossible if Google doesn't even allow the email to get into the spam folder.
brad, my order num is 15718 .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back