Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brad - I really appreciate you following up! Many thanks!! Sorry for the growing pains on your end and I wish you the best of luck on getting everything sorted out! :pighug:

We all do! After the shitshow with Jez we all promised 2018 would be smooth sailing for HMS Mephisto from here on out but this has thrown a bit of a spanner in the works for that plan! Hopefully things can clear up now, these delayed orders can get out, these new strains will kick ass, 4/20 will be a breeze and we can all sit and enjoy a nice smoke. I'm a dreamer.

Yes, totally temporary to clear the delays. We really didn't want to have to do it but it was in the best interest of everyone to not cause more delays for new orders and back up those already waiting. Orders have gone out today and I got this from distribution in the night: "It's our goal, if we possibly can, to have them all completed by tomorrow end of day. We have put everyone on a mandatory double shift to do so."
Sounds like a good problem to have, I suppose it could be worse. Business must be good. Thanks @Brad_Mephisto

Good man! @Brad_Mephisto showing off those lead guitarist of the Mephisto show solo skills! Thank you for the assist brother!

Let's hope for everyone's sanity that the new distributor gets through these hiccups ASAP!

We appreciate all of your patience more than you know, this has been a trying few months for us but the smooth seas are just ahead for all of us!

:smokeout:

I received my order today. I ordered 50. I received 3-18pks that had NO extra in them for a total of 54. In the past I would get 60 with the extra in the pack. I received 15 auto blues as a freebie. How old are those seeds? They have been discontinued for over a year. In the past if I ordered 18 I would get 22 4 free. Anybody else not getting the same as in the past?

Hey bud, those auto blues were made last year, 2017. They were just removed from the 2018 catalog, being replaced by sour livers which we prefer to grow and make. Did you order a 50 seed pack or three 18 count packs?

Anytime! I’m sure you already know, but just in case...

You don’t want to water a supersoil to runoff like you would a salt based nutrient. You’re letting all the goodies drain away if you do that. I recommend watering just shy of field capacity if possible.

Actually I didn’t know that. Thanks for that. I definitely would have watered to runoff. Just because im used to that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually I didn’t know that. Thanks for that. I definitely would have watered to runoff. Just because im used to that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’m glad I annoyingly persisted. My wife says I come off as a know it all, oh well, can’t please em all... especially her! Should be able to do plain water the whole run. If you want to do more, pick up some recharge, mammoth p, and worm castings.

The recharge is a microbial inoculate. It will recolonize your media with tons of beneficials.

The mammoth p will make your phosphorus uptake increase significantly which is like adding a bloom booster, except it’s being done by 4 species of bacteria. Very cool shit but pricey.

The worm castings added to your base media at 15-25% will give your plants a nutrient rich amendment which will diversify your microbial population. Castings are a no brainer, IMO, and should be in every pot. Plus you can make a great tea with it for veg cycle.

Or, just stick to the roots organic with the soil mix and I’m sure you’ll do fine!

Just got my shipping confirmation last night. Order 15559 FYI. Hoping it will get here by Tuesday.

On a side note: my experience with Mephisto has been a rocky one so far. I heard great thing about the genetics over a year ago but I scoffed at the idea of autoflowers (whole other story). I decided to give it a try after continuing to hear great things. I had to wait until my tax returns before I could afford this endeavor. Unfortunately, my tax returns coincided with Mephisto setting up a new distributor. So the site was down for a few weeks before I could even order, I almost gave up. But they opened on the day they said they would (last Monday albeit late in the day). I happily placed my order and paid within hours of the site reopening. It took 10 days (8 business) to get a shipping confirmation.

Despite these issues (and I wouldn’t tolerate these problems normally) I’m still excited and confident as ever that I will have an overall, very positive experience.

I guess what I’m saying is: Mephisto, your reputation precedes you. You have built an amazing and loyal customer base. I haven’t popped a single seed yet, but I know what type of company you’ve built... A good one.

Cheers Mephisto!

Just got my shipping confirmation last night. Order 15559 FYI. Hoping it will get here by Tuesday.

On a side note: my experience with Mephisto has been a rocky one so far. I heard great thing about the genetics over a year ago but I scoffed at the idea of autoflowers (whole other story). I decided to give it a try after continuing to hear great things. I had to wait until my tax returns before I could afford this endeavor. Unfortunately, my tax returns coincided with Mephisto setting up a new distributor. So the site was down for a few weeks before I could even order, I almost gave up. But they opened on the day they said they would (last Monday albeit late in the day). I happily placed my order and paid within hours of the site reopening. It took 10 days (8 business) to get a shipping confirmation.

Despite these issues (and I wouldn’t tolerate these problems normally) I’m still excited and confident as ever that I will have an overall, very positive experience.

I guess what I’m saying is: Mephisto, your reputation precedes you. You have built an amazing and loyal customer base. I haven’t popped a single seed yet, but I know what type of company you’ve built... A good one.

Cheers Mephisto!
@Scribble you will be rewarded by your patience! You will be a Mephhead before you know it! Once they kinks get ironed out of the distribution process, it will be a smooth, reliable , extraordinary source of fine genetics in The USA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back