Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m glad I annoyingly persisted. My wife says I come off as a know it all, oh well, can’t please em all... especially her! Should be able to do plain water the whole run. If you want to do more, pick up some recharge, mammoth p, and worm castings.

The recharge is a microbial inoculate. It will recolonize your media with tons of beneficials.

The mammoth p will make your phosphorus uptake increase significantly which is like adding a bloom booster, except it’s being done by 4 species of bacteria. Very cool shit but pricey.

The worm castings added to your base media at 15-25% will give your plants a nutrient rich amendment which will diversify your microbial population. Castings are a no brainer, IMO, and should be in every pot. Plus you can make a great tea with it for veg cycle.

Or, just stick to the roots organic with the soil mix and I’m sure you’ll do fine!

Nope. Ill be using all of the above haha, thanks.

I was actually thinking about using mammoth p and WCs with this run as well. But im still undecided on mixing the castings with the top layer or just the bottom. Ill probably end up using it with both. I know ATrain does something similar minus the mammoth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey bud, those auto blues were made last year, 2017. They were just removed from the 2018 catalog, being replaced by sour livers which we prefer to grow and make. Did you order a 50 seed pack or three 18 count packs?
Auto Blues is a great original strain. I remember I reordered a bunch of them when Mephisto started out because I planned on always growing it. :funny:They’ve come out with so many new strains I still have my original pack plus the pack I reordered. I grew an ounce in a 10 ounce potato chip bag a couple years ago when we had the chip bag competition. I didn’t win, but it was top shelf stuff.

Hey Everyone, and especially Mephisto... I have 4 Skylar White's in dixie cups, 4 days since breaking soil. I can't really seem to find any grow information on this strain at all. Its like it dropped from the face of the earth! LOL. Anyway, I am growing all organic super soil, this will be my second grow. I sure would appreciate any growing info you can throw my way. Will they take heavy feeding, and if so, will they feed hard from first set of true leaves? Just any first hand experience you can offer will sure be appreciated. This will be my third mephisto strain, others were Skywalker and Sour Crack. Due to my inexperience and not having as hot a soil as I was told I had........ Yet I still got a decent harvest! I love Mephisto! Help me make this one bust the tent down!

Hey Everyone, and especially Mephisto... I have 4 Skylar White's in dixie cups, 4 days since breaking soil. I can't really seem to find any grow information on this strain at all. Its like it dropped from the face of the earth! LOL. Anyway, I am growing all organic super soil, this will be my second grow. I sure would appreciate any growing info you can throw my way. Will they take heavy feeding, and if so, will they feed hard from first set of true leaves? Just any first hand experience you can offer will sure be appreciated. This will be my third mephisto strain, others were Skywalker and Sour Crack. Due to my inexperience and not having as hot a soil as I was told I had........ Yet I still got a decent harvest! I love Mephisto! Help me make this one bust the tent down!

Have not run Skylar White myself but there was a communal Skylar White thread started back in 2016 that i have linked to below, you should find some juicy info in there while waiting on some feedback from someone who has grown her out.

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...se-everybody-come-compare-and-contrast.54319/

Just got my shipping confirmation last night. Order 15559 FYI. Hoping it will get here by Tuesday.

On a side note: my experience with Mephisto has been a rocky one so far. I heard great thing about the genetics over a year ago but I scoffed at the idea of autoflowers (whole other story). I decided to give it a try after continuing to hear great things. I had to wait until my tax returns before I could afford this endeavor. Unfortunately, my tax returns coincided with Mephisto setting up a new distributor. So the site was down for a few weeks before I could even order, I almost gave up. But they opened on the day they said they would (last Monday albeit late in the day). I happily placed my order and paid within hours of the site reopening. It took 10 days (8 business) to get a shipping confirmation.

Despite these issues (and I wouldn’t tolerate these problems normally) I’m still excited and confident as ever that I will have an overall, very positive experience.

I guess what I’m saying is: Mephisto, your reputation precedes you. You have built an amazing and loyal customer base. I haven’t popped a single seed yet, but I know what type of company you’ve built... A good one.

Cheers Mephisto!

We totally understand your frustration; it's the same one that all of us here have. We know we have the genetics to change people's minds about autoflowers and give autoflower fans something new and exciting to try; unfortunately we've never been able to twin that with adequate logistics and distribution in the US. It's something that we simply have to trust to somebody who's on a different continent and is at least 6 hours behind us. Rest assured though that once we get this formula right we're going to be kicking ass globally.

We totally understand your frustration; it's the same one that all of us here have. We know we have the genetics to change people's minds about autoflowers and give autoflower fans something new and exciting to try; unfortunately we've never been able to twin that with adequate logistics and distribution in the US. It's something that we simply have to trust to somebody who's on a different continent and is at least 6 hours behind us. Rest assured though that once we get this formula right we're going to be kicking ass globally.
Can’t wait... literally... my package hasn’t made it to the post office yet, according to my tracking info. Label created Thursday night and no activity since.

I can appreciate your frustration, I work in field services where we have to depend on a logistics team to ship replacement parts overnight. It works well most of the time but when it doesn’t, a domino effect quickly builds and it’s hard to recover. Not having any control over this gives a feeling of helplessness.

I truly hope you guys get this figured out soon and I’m sure you will.

Now, where can I get one of those bad ass olde English Mephisto Genetics t shirts at?

I want a hat with the pig logo too!

Attachments

• 80B78CCF-F8F8-4D2D-A3EF-838F0FB20BD7.png
    80B78CCF-F8F8-4D2D-A3EF-838F0FB20BD7.png
    263.7 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
Uhg... Not accepting orders in the US. Just when I got the money to restock my seeds. I will be waiting it out. Really was wanting to get my hands on that supersoil mix. Any kind of time frame till accepting orders.

I currently have a few orders now with y’all, and the last order might be on hold be cause of y’alls distro. A couple shipped already. Contacted @gbd, and got an answer back fast. Sucks what happened, but like I told him. I can wait, the genetics are just to awesome to take get a refund. Y’all get it right, it’s business, just gotta find that sweet spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back