Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my tracking number saturday and just got notified they'll be here wednesday!! [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Got my tracking number saturday and just got notified they'll be here wednesday!! [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Same here, cheers! :pass:

Got my soil in 3days(last Friday).

Im little nervous going back to soil though. I always had a problem with watering, that why i went to coco where i just water d everyday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Gotta learn the lift test. It’s never failed me...

It’s quite easy, especially in bigger pots. There’s such a difference in a wet pot vs a dry pot.

Also, get a filler media with plenty of aeration, like a coco blend or add perlite/vermiculite to help with drainage.

Be bold, be confident, you’re gonna kill it this round, komplex!

Anyone else still waiting on their shipping info that ordered on Monday the 26th when they opened the site up again?

I placed and paid for a decent sized order a few hours after they opened the shop on Monday and haven't received any tracking info. I know they must be slammed but am just curious if anyone else is in the same boat.

Cheers!

Anyone else still waiting on their shipping info that ordered on Monday the 26th when they opened the site up again?

I placed and paid for a decent sized order a few hours after they opened the shop on Monday and haven't received any tracking info. I know they must be slammed but am just curious if anyone else is in the same boat.

Cheers!
I received confirmation of payment the following day(the 27th) , but no shipping/tracking info as of yet. Not to worry. I know they are swamped with orders and they will most certainly get to yours!

Thanks for the input everybody! I will give it a few more days before trying to follow up with their team.

AK - I received my email requesting payment within an hour of placing the order so you may want to follow up if you don't get anything in the next day or 2. Hope you get it soon!

I will update once I get my tracking for anyone else that is waiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back