Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad to see the site back up and running. Hopefully your stocking up for the 4/20 sale. I'm sure there will be LOTS of orders. If you know what will be on sale and the discount amount, I may have an idea to lessen the burden. Switch site for a day or 2 for pre-orders and pre pay for the sale about a week or 2 before the sale. Lots of orders can be prepackaged and ready for shipment on 4/20. Also may give you an idea of what might run out and be able to restock before they run out. Just an idea
I pop 10-15 seeds a month and will be stocking up to get me past the next BF sale.

Glad to see the website back up. I bought enough on BF to hold me over a bit. But wont be able to resist the 420 sale.

@gbd how do we aquire your amendment now? I'm down to two packets..
I just ordered 3 packs @ $25/pack and $7 shipping.

Daz@mephistogenetics.com

Super helpful and answered all my questions quickly.

Hey all.

I need to stock up on my mephisto stash soon. Im looking for muscle relaxation, anti anxiety, happy/giggly. Any takers?

You Don't get Free Beans when you order the GBD anymore??? Got mine in mail today kinda a bummer to be honest lol
Are you referring to the soil mix?

I got mine in today, ordered it Wednesday or Thursday, very happy with Daz’s quick turnaround.

They used to give out free beans with the mix? That woulda been sweet!

On a side note: I ordered and paid within hours of the store opening last Monday and haven’t heard a word yet. The email requests 4 business days to process the order. I sent an email asking for an update this morning. I haven’t heard anything yet. As long as they get here by April 1st....

Anyone get a shipping confirmation since the store opened?

Are you referring to the soil mix?

I got mine in today, ordered it Wednesday or Thursday, very happy with Daz’s quick turnaround.

They used to give out free beans with the mix? That woulda been sweet!

On a side note: I ordered and paid within hours of the store opening last Monday and haven’t heard a word yet. The email requests 4 business days to process the order. I sent an email asking for an update this morning. I haven’t heard anything yet. As long as they get here by April 1st....

Anyone get a shipping confirmation since the store opened?
Yes I was meaning the soil amendment, every order in the past I got free beans with my soil ✌️ but not this time and I've made an order and paid and now waiting on a shipping confirmations but I also just paid over the weekend lol and on the soil amendment yes the order process was handled like a champ less than a week I have my soil that's fast lol

Order placed February 26 at 9:08pm est.
Order acknowledged by February 26 at 9:10pm est
Payment options sent February 26 at 10:27pm est
Payment acknowledged February 26 at 10:50pm est
Shipping confirmation sent 3/3 at 6:46pm est.

I think I captured that correctly. Very orderly progression for the sale.
Just under 5 days from when I placed order to when I received email confirming shipping details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back