Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This wait game serious, has anyone heard anything about a opening date. I'm starting to feel like the plug said 5 minutes be outside and he's not even in the same state.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Lol @InexpensiveBeret, hopefully everything is coming together. I’ve just placed an order elsewhere. I needed something to fill the gaps between grows. I’m sure I’ll order with MG once they’re back up and running.

I've got enough here already, but will probably have to be done with growing by June. Chances are whatever they have coming out will be irrelevant for me this year anyway, so I'm just being a whiny cunt for no good reason really. I JUST WANT MY COSMIC QUEEN SEEDS

This wait game serious, has anyone heard anything about a opening date. I'm starting to feel like the plug said 5 minutes be outside and he's not even in the same state.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk
Couldn't have said it better myself. Making me a little nervous that we haven't heard an official update in weeks.

A week to the day. Not so long and likely nothing to be nervous about.

To be fair, setting up international distribution deals is difficult under the best of circumstances with plenty of experiences; doing it while operating a labor intensive and understaffed business is hella garbage, probably. I have no doubt this will all get worked out, but also no doubt that it'll take a while. If they learn anything, I hope it's to give themselves more time next time they need some time. It's fun to rib them, but running a growing independent business, especially in a weird industry like this, is hardly all fun and games.

A week to the day. Not so long and likely nothing to be nervous about.

To be fair, setting up international distribution deals is difficult under the best of circumstances with plenty of experiences; doing it while operating a labor intensive and understaffed business is hella garbage, probably. I have no doubt this will all get worked out, but also no doubt that it'll take a while. If they learn anything, I hope it's to give themselves more time next time they need some time. It's fun to rib them, but running a growing independent business, especially in a weird industry like this, is hardly all fun and games.

It's actually been the entirety of this month. Post New Years they announced the goal was to be up and running by Feb 1 as they worked on setting up international shipping locations, which I agree is a frustrating process. I'm not here to rib them, their reputation has given them a deservedly long rope, however at the end of the day it's poor business practice in my opinion. Communication is essential, especially for smaller C2C businesses such as Mephisto. Trust me, I know how much of a pain it is, as when I've sold IT services across the pond it's been at minimum a three month process to even have the install begin. My only point really being is to take their already top notch customer service to the next level is to have a consistent channel of communication, whether that be in a quick daily update or a biweekly one, simply to adhere to the wide range of diversity in this niche market. However, I do agree with you completely that this will all be sorted out properly in due time, and that their priority is obviously getting up and running, and learning while in the process. Much love to the entire mephisto team for their amazing work and dedication :bighug:

As Ricky from tpb says "Good things come to those at the gate". So we are all queuing up at the gate for saint peter... we mean Mitch. To open the gates to mephisto heaven. We have enough to last a good year or two but want those artisanal strains with cookies!

Mitch said last week it should be today. @mephisto how is that lookin.
Unfortunately, he said that 2 weeks ago, now we’re here and I hope it’s up by tonight, but I’m not holding my breath. Too bad... at least attitude has their birthday promo coming soon. I guess it’s back to them for me. Good luck guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back