Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
She is 18 days today dude.....see what I mean dude lol....I'm being very careful with training, so as not to snap any[emoji3]
I snapped a branch off my bluetoof nothing but some of the.other layer of the.stem was left attached I jammed it back.together with some.wire and it grew perfectly bluetoof.is a very hardy plant and super mold.resistant from my experience growing it [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my HUAWEI CUN-L01 using Tapatalk

47 Day old
Blue Toof "special pheno"
It was my freebies from Black Friday sale
Got to say she is a pleasure to grow wish you guys would hook me up with couple dozen of these lol
View attachment 865790
This is the first iv heard of a bluetoof special pheno any info you can give or is there a thread on some anywhere just grew out two bluetoof.and I love it [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

@mephisto

Hi guys, having minor panic attack about both of my Creme de la chem showing a couple of male "parts". They seem to be 90% female but a few odd bollocks. I am still new to the indoor game but I have tried to keep set up at in correct range temp and humid wise. Is this stress or harmless genetics? I have grown countless Mephisto and possibly remember seeing some balls beforehand on girls that came out perfect so im not too stressed but would leave me a bit dry! let me know what you think. Thanks Guys
Have stressed an sodk during stretch before, and got a few nannas. Some strains, particular cuts, can be a little bi.
Case in point. Arcata train wreck

This is the first iv heard of a bluetoof special pheno any info you can give or is there a thread on some anywhere just grew out two bluetoof.and I love it [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

It was a special freebie from black Friday sale

When I got my black Friday order it had some freebies that was labeled Bluetoof "special pheno"
When I ask about it I was told there just extra Oily compared to the other blue toof .

When I got my black Friday order it had some freebies that was labeled Bluetoof "special pheno"
When I ask about it I was told there just extra Oily compared to the other blue toof .
funny you should say more oily as iv found my bluetoof dosnt yield very well for rosin its coverd in resin just not oily resin im guessing that comes from the sweetooth lineage :pass:

funny you should say more oily as iv found my bluetoof dosnt yield very well for rosin its coverd in resin just not oily resin im guessing that comes from the sweetooth lineage :pass:
Im running one of the special pheno blue toof. Got 4pack with super soil purchase. Just before site went offline.
Can't wait. And some strains do work better, for certain extraction techniques. Maybe try a dry sift, or ice water extraction with blue toof may work better. Will see in a couple months

Im running one of the special pheno blue toof. Got 4pack with super soil purchase. Just before site went offline.
Can't wait. And some strains do work better, for certain extraction techniques. Maybe try a dry sift, or ice water extraction with blue toof may work better. Will see in a couple months
Iv still got my trim in the freezer waiting.ro get a chance to run it . And like you say some strains produce differently depends.on the.region of the.world where the gentics are think.of it like this strains that come.from hot dry dusty places have dry sandy resin white widow is a great example where as the gorrilla glue and is sticky oily stuff

Iv still got my trim in the freezer waiting.ro get a chance to run it . And like you say some strains produce differently depends.on the.region of the.world where the gentics are think.of it like this strains that come.from hot dry dusty places have dry sandy resin white widow is a great example where as the gorrilla glue and is sticky oily stuff

I actually just did a 4am bubble run. And really she was 64days, and mostly cloudy. But didn't get much at all until the smaller heads 45&25micron. And really hard to work. Creamy resin. But gritty in a way. Plant Probably shoulda went another week or so. Really would've matured those heads. Got two more, and gonna let um go as far as possible. And dry sift with dry ice in a 160micron bag. Get my fresh frozen headz to press that way.

• 6642D492-FC54-48E3-BB4D-F3DFE503D235.jpeg
    I love da Blue Toof!
Thought I’d share my first Cosmic Queen.
She’s being embraced by her Double Grape sisters.
Thank you Mephisto Genetics
Couldn’t be Wouldn’t be here without you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back