Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've only took a few leafs and I tied the sides down for light but only once pulled them out and left it alone just let her grow lol

I usually trim any leaf blocking a bud site and some I trimmed more to allow more light and turned every plant daily on the outside to get more light. I also try and cut out anything in the bottom 25-33% so it can focus energy to the top colas. I'm still trying to find my way. But man its fun doing so

I usually trim any leaf blocking a bud site and some I trimmed more to allow more light and turned every plant daily on the outside to get more light. I also try and cut out anything in the bottom 25-33% so it can focus energy to the top colas. I'm still trying to find my way. But man its fun doing so
Same here and I do same thing I rotate her every morning and I just last couple days took a few big fans of her before that just a couple I've really not messed with her she really a treat lol

Finally broke down and dropped my last blue crush bean on Christmas eve. Due to a few issues having to switch water sources then having to give her a flush 10 days ago she slowed down a bit, but right after the flush she kicked it in high gear. I'm not sure of pot size was a stack of them in my garage when I moved in. But it's smaller than a gallon. Anywho Going to miss growing this now extinct beauty.
15188964238141015337572.jpg
15188964632861953475928.jpg
15188964238141015337572.jpg
15188964632861953475928.jpg

The longer site is down, the bigger my next order is getting. Lol.
Be a trial by fire for new distribution.
Sending positive, productive vibes their way.
What a terrific job.
Sending boxes of little vials of sunshine, and relief to happy headz...

Everybody got sumthin to hide, except for me and my monkey!!!
4-Assed monkey to be exact...
This little monkey is the first of three to come down. Day 64 today. She is smallest. Took main cola at 59 days, just to swell up lowers under hps.
Very fruity, sour coffee aroma...
One of other girls will be made into fresh frozen bubble hash, then frosin. Fresh frozen bubble made into rosin...

Monkey number 1. 64 day chop
20180220_095243.jpg
20180220_102735.jpg

@mephisto

Hi guys, having minor panic attack about both of my Creme de la chem showing a couple of male "parts". They seem to be 90% female but a few odd bollocks. I am still new to the indoor game but I have tried to keep set up at in correct range temp and humid wise. Is this stress or harmless genetics? I have grown countless Mephisto and possibly remember seeing some balls beforehand on girls that came out perfect so im not too stressed but would leave me a bit dry! let me know what you think. Thanks Guys

@mephisto

Hi guys, having minor panic attack about both of my Creme de la chem showing a couple of male "parts". They seem to be 90% female but a few odd bollocks. I am still new to the indoor game but I have tried to keep set up at in correct range temp and humid wise. Is this stress or harmless genetics? I have grown countless Mephisto and possibly remember seeing some balls beforehand on girls that came out perfect so im not too stressed but would leave me a bit dry! let me know what you think. Thanks Guys
Post your question with pictures in the infirmary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back