Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
47 Day old
Blue Toof "special pheno"
It was my freebies from Black Friday sale
Got to say she is a pleasure to grow wish you guys would hook me up with couple dozen of these lol
IMG_20180216_173136.jpg

47 Day old
Got to say she is a pleasure to grow wish you guys would hook me up with couple dozen of these lol
View attachment 865790

Nice and fat main cola, what is she like a 60 something day'er? I got hooked up with some of those freebies..

She's only 47days from seed Honestly her looks and the easiest to grow but Bro her smell is amazing lol

Nice real nice..She probably goes to about 60 something days though no? Like around there somewhere..Plenty of swelling to go on them buds..Nice baseball bat bud

Nice real nice..She probably goes to about 60 something days though no? Like around there somewhere..Plenty of swelling to go on them buds..Nice baseball bat bud
Yes I miss understood what you meant lol Her main Colo is already pretty tight I'm excited How she's gonna finish .

47 Day old
View attachment 865790

Yes the Blue Toofs are nice, I'm finishing up 15 of them. Most of mine had side colas out grow the main, take a look. Around Day 65, day 70 now. 9 still up. No fim or topping, just trimming
upload_2018-2-16_20-23-46.png

upload_2018-2-16_20-24-24.png

Yes the Blue Toofs are nice, I'm finishing up 15 of them. Most of mine had side colas out grow the main, take a look. Around Day 65, day 70 now. 9 still up. No fim or topping, just trimming
View attachment 865798

View attachment 865799
I've only took a few leafs and I tied the sides down for light but only once pulled them out and left it alone just let her grow lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back