Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It won’t look that obvious as it is almost time to start germinating for outside gardens and a comment about getting soil prepared for Spring would work! Hydro shops in your area? Also, online options abound with free shipping often... less schlepping!

It won’t look that obvious as it is almost time to start germinating for outside gardens and a comment about getting soil prepared for Spring would work! Hydro shops in your area? Also, online options abound with free shipping often... less schlepping!
Could you point me in the direction of these said online options? I didn't think it would be possible to get soil thru the mail lol

Also, does it matter what type of water I use with the super soil mix? Do I need to adjust ph with it as well? I've heard so many different things about super soil I just wanna make sure I'm using it correctly
I personally use store bought distilled water and just give it as is

Hey, I was just wondering if there is an update on when you guys will be reopening? I've become obsessed with your genetics and don't want to buy other seeds lol.

Hey man, one of our packaging items got delayed which has held up everything else, but as a rough timeline we'd hope to have everything in the new location by the end of this week, ready to start a fresh early next week.

Hopefully we're nearly there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back