Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
First Fantasmo Express I've grown out came down 7 days ago at 73 days...
Grown under viparspectra 450 reflector. Topped at day 20.
Dried weight of 155 grams... just over 5.5 ounces of some supremely hazey sativa.... very yummy and sativa-y...
Loving how compact this plant is... not until now was i able to have something that sativa leaning in my groom...
I rolled up a big long cone as i was putting in jars this morning, and yippy!!!!
Best part is, was a freebie!!!! From a 5 pack of them given to me a few orders back.
I've learned and fell in love with multiple strains from Mephisto just from freebies... seriously the whole catalog is worth exploring. I get caught up in favorites. And don't try new strains that often. But have got outta that habit since ive grown out freebies of strains i wouldn't typically order, and have had my mind blown!!!
Thanks YET again MG!!!
Fantasmo Express day 73, 155 dried grams.
20180122_223527.jpg

First Fantasmo Express I've grown out came down 7 days ago at 73 days...
Grown under viparspectra 450 reflector. Topped at day 20.
Dried weight of 155 grams... just over 5.5 ounces of some supremely hazey sativa.... very yummy and sativa-y...
Loving how compact this plant is... not until now was i able to have something that sativa leaning in my groom...
I rolled up a big long cone as i was putting in jars this morning, and yippy!!!!
Best part is, was a freebie!!!! From a 5 pack of them given to me a few orders back.
I've learned and fell in love with multiple strains from Mephisto just from freebies... seriously the whole catalog is worth exploring. I get caught up in favorites. And don't try new strains that often. But have got outta that habit since ive grown out freebies of strains i wouldn't typically order, and have had my mind blown!!!
Thanks YET again MG!!!
Fantasmo Express day 73, 155 dried grams.
View attachment 856071
B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L!!....Dude she is gorgeous:bow:

B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L!!....Dude she is gorgeous:bow:
Thanks. She was a treat to grow.
I'm absolutely soaring from the flowers. And i JUST did a fresh frozen bubble hash run with this stuff... very very very heady resin folks... almost white after micro plained through tight mesh strainer, drying now through night. Mephisto gear grown organically will give you high quality resin. Hands down.

@mephisto hi fellas ,im trying to buy some seeds from website , it keeps coming up product not found ??
its been same since friday tea time .
Might help if you say what strain . I also believe they are making some changes. Read back a few pages and see what they posted

Might help if you say what strain . I also believe they are making some changes. Read back a few pages and see what they posted
ive not been around for a while ,just read back an seen post about being temp closed. cheers. want creme de la chem

Hey, there's a notice on the homepage saying we're currently closed but all being well we'll be reopening next Thursday/Friday
apologies,i haven`t been online 6 months so missed all posts and managed to miss the shop closed banner on
web page ! will pop back , all the best.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back