Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm locking this thread temporarily. Please don't go elsewhere with gripes. We have repeatedly said this matter will be resolved in due time. Smoke and chill.

btw i have 2 orders from november and i got dick and its almost february. and unanswered emails. its frankly embarrassing for MG. and im tired of people saying relax and chill and how fucking great mg is lay off the hype and condescending rhetoric. let people express the bad and the good.

Sent using Tapatalk
Let’s wait till we hear from mitch

Last edited:
Hey guys this thread has had a few reports on it for a few members potentially flaming/trolling.

Constructive criticism needs to be constructive, helpful, insightful. If it is none of those things, it's just criticism (ie, being a douchebag.) Some of you have aired your concerns and that's fine (and encouraged,) but beyond I would like you guys to start asking "is this helpful? do my comments add to the value of this conversation?"

At the very least, allow Mephisto the time to respond to your inquiries, complaints, etc. There are a good mix of success stories and people saying they are getting their orders, so there is likely an explanation (good or bad, that's up to you to decide) on what's going on, but at the least it's a sign that things aren't down and out, just possibly backed up.

Appreciated!

I ordered some Cosmic Queen and Fantasmo Express and received way more than I ordered plus some 3BOG as freebies within 10 days. Thank you so much @mephisto .. you are so generous and -the most important- you always provide top notch quality: I put 4 seeds to germinate on monday and guess what ... 4 sweet little plants showed up on friday! :vibe:

Great work, respect!

Dudes the "extra armed mutant" blue toof I have is exploding:headbang:....check out the pics
20180126_135422_resized.jpg
20180126_135430_resized.jpg
20180126_135441_resized.jpg
20180126_135519_resized.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back