Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone relax @mephisto is as trustworthy as they come. Please wait for Mitch to reply. I am sure everyone will get what they ordered along with some juicy freebies
dude. people have been very chill and given them lots of patience and time and tried to work with them. more than normal. dont diss them or try and stop some real feedback from happening. if the gushing love in is ok to happen so is the other side of the coin.

Sent using Tapatalk

Everyone relax @mephisto is as trustworthy as they come. Please wait for Mitch to reply. I am sure everyone will get what they ordered along with some juicy freebies
btw i have 2 orders from november and i got dick and its almost february. and unanswered emails. its frankly embarrassing for MG. and im tired of people saying relax and chill and how fucking great mg is lay off the hype and condescending rhetoric. let people express the bad and the good.

Sent using Tapatalk

btw i have 2 orders from november and i got dick and its almost february. and unanswered emails. its frankly embarrassing for MG. and im tired of people saying relax and chill and how fucking great mg is lay off the hype and condescending rhetoric. let people express the bad and the good.

Sent using Tapatalk

I understand that people are upset, but at the same time I think a few things you have to remember it's just a few employees, they were slammed on black friday, and Mitch took a vacation and gave notice to everyone that he would be out for a few weeks.

Looking through the forum they always seem to make it right to people, I think that's why there are many who are asking for patience.

I understand that people are upset, but at the same time I think a few things you have to remember it's just a few employees, they were slammed on black friday, and Mitch took a vacation and gave notice to everyone that he would be out for a few weeks.

Looking through the forum they always seem to make it right to people, I think that's why there are many who are asking for patience.
like i said im tired of being told all will be good. i know that. if the love in gushers can rave so can us who are not feeling that vibe.

Sent using Tapatalk

Lumarman, you have said we are love gushers, have been dissing people and are condescending, when no one has been dissed or condescending. Staff here have gone out of the way to try and help everyone having an issue, nothing more. If that isn't good enough, where else will do that for you, nowhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back