Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The seeds never left Spain. It took 3 weeks to mail them, then they sat at the UPS warehouse in Barcelona for 3 weeks while they were waiting for an invoice and then got returned to sender on the 19th of December.
Last email I got was from Bill on the 15th of December saying he had sent them the invoice. I sent at least 11 emails since then, and none of them have been replied to. I even sent them an alternate email address but haven't gotten anything there either. At the same time you could contact them and got an immediate response???
Haven't tried mitch@ yet so I'll send a mail to that address but I'm not holding my breath.

I just checked their website, all the products have been taken offline.
I was going to place an order from their site, but it seems like they are doing some work on a LIVE site. Not the greatest of ideas... (website designer/developer here)

I was going to place an order from their site, but it seems like they are doing some work on a LIVE site. Not the greatest of ideas... (website designer/developer here)
This is a normal thing for them. They update inventory and available choices.

This is a normal thing for them. They update inventory and available choices.

Its not a good way of doing it though. Currently (and yesterday - not sure about before that), all of the items are still listed, but when you click on the links, it is all 'product not found' or similar.
The correct way to do it would be to update one single item at a time.
If I didn't already know they were a good breeder, I would never go back to their site again as it is a mess. Not a good first impression to give potential customers.

Its not a good way of doing it though. Currently (and yesterday - not sure about before that), all of the items are still listed, but when you click on the links, it is all 'product not found' or similar.
The correct way to do it would be to update one single item at a time.
If I didn't already know they were a good breeder, I would never go back to their site again as it is a mess. Not a good first impression to give potential customers.

Hey, I'm with you! It's not a great first impression for a new customer!

I will say from having been here for a long time and having seen the rise of Mephsito, they are one of the most genuine and honest bunch of guys you'd hope to find.
They've always "looked after" customers where they've fallen short on prcessing times etc and been sincere and decent.

Don't be put off by placing an order Boradan .. you know you could PM mitch here seeing as their site has problems ... maybe with your knowledge you may both be able to help each other out??

Not disagreeing with anything ... just standing up for the boys in their temporary absence.

:vibe:

Hey, I'm with you! It's not a great first impression for a new customer!

I will say from having been here for a long time and having seen the rise of Mephsito, they are one of the most genuine and honest bunch of guys you'd hope to find.
They've always "looked after" customers where they've fallen short on prcessing times etc and been sincere and decent.

Don't be put off by placing an order Boradan .. you know you could PM mitch here seeing as their site has problems ... maybe with your knowledge you may both be able to help each other out??

Not disagreeing with anything ... just standing up for the boys in their temporary absence.

:vibe:

I just want to make clear that I am not pissing on Mephisto.
Just stating that their website currently leaves a lot to be desired.
I WILL be purchasing their seeds from the site when it gets sorted out :pass:

I just want to make clear that I am not pissing on Mephisto.
Just stating that their website currently leaves a lot to be desired.
I WILL be purchasing their seeds from the site when it gets sorted out :pass:

I know :D it's all good comments! Something they can work with!!

:bighug:

The seeds never left Spain. It took 3 weeks to mail them, then they sat at the UPS warehouse in Barcelona for 3 weeks while they were waiting for an invoice and then got returned to sender on the 19th of December.
Last email I got was from Bill on the 15th of December saying he had sent them the invoice. I sent at least 11 emails since then, and none of them have been replied to. I even sent them an alternate email address but haven't gotten anything there either. At the same time you could contact them and got an immediate response???
Haven't tried mitch@ yet so I'll send a mail to that address but I'm not holding my breath.

I just checked their website, all the products have been taken offline.

Again, I wish there was something more that I could do for you. I reached out to them when you sent me a message and that is all the information that was given to me. I have relayed all the info from here to them, but beyond that it's pit of my control. I'm sure they will get you sorted, and honestly have no clue what the issue could be. Green vibes you way.

Jumped on the site. Looks like they’re open, but haven’t updated the super soil mix. Nothing in the grow section.

Hopefully signing up for the newsletter will give me a heads up that it’s up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back