Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just placed my first order with Mephisto. It's been 6 business days and my order hasn't even shipped yet. Contacted Jez a few days ago but no reply... After reading these other comments I'm not sure if I should contact Paypal and start a dispute on this order.

Last edited:
Ok, for everyone with a problem. This has been brought to our admins attention, if anyone can reach Mephisto it will be them.
I would be pissed too if it was my money. But, we can rip thru another 100 pages busting their ass and these complaints will be buried. As soon as one of us hears something it will be posted here if Mephisto doesn't answer first. I'm not taking up for them, we are actually trying to help everyone with a problem that has posted here.

Hey guys, I'm reaching to a few of the contacts I have for them to see if we can get an answer of what's going on, we've seen the same responses all over the FB groups too. All I ask is please keep calm, level heads during this. Mephisto has always taken care of the members of this forum and I've seen them go above and beyond so many times, honestly, it's almost unheard for this type of industry (which is cash first, customer second for the most part.) They've been with us for years, they are one of the more solid autoflower breeders out there, and I would simply ask to sit tight, try not to over speculate, and I promise we'll help figure out what is going on here and hopefully there can be a solution between the community and our vendors so we don't find ourselves in a spot like this again.

So let's all chill. Tensions are high so we just need to get MORE high. Appreciated guys, let's all chill out and I'm going to go through my contacts here and see who will respond to me here, hopefully @mephisto can respond in the thread soon and they can get everyone sorted. Appreciated!

I think Mitch has been on vacation. @mephisto right here, he may be busy but always responds. They are a very small shop and may all be off. @Ripper You got any suggestions? Patience, it's easy for me to say but I do understand.
Guys today will be Mitch’s first day back from vacation. He will get things sorted have some patience

My order (with extras & freebies), arrived in short order, even with a holiday weekend! No doubt the best time turn-around I've experienced. Thanks Mephisto for making me feel special through your generosity...I'm a grateful man.

Last edited:
I just placed my first order with Mephisto. It's been 6 business days and my order hasn't even shipped yet. Contacted Jez a few days ago but no reply... After reading these other comments I'm not sure if I should contact Paypal and start a dispute on this order.
I have ordered over 25 orders this last 18 month's with mephisto genetics. Some have had longer turn around times. Some got to me faster than emails saying the order was coming.
But Always received. Always WAY more than I ordered. Or could even expect to receive. At first i would stress. And get angry. Feeling that their communication was poor.
But id always end up feeling horrible, and impatient once the freebie loaded package got to me. With the absolute dankest autoflower gear on the market imo...
It's been said many times over about how generous these guys are.
Its also mentioned repeatedly about small a crew they are.
And sometimes. Like ANY smaller business in the world, that has GREAT products, at a GREAT deal, they can get caught up, and run behind on communication, and shipping.
Theres a big point to not overlook here.
They can keep prices lower, and be WAY more generous than ANY OTHER BREEDER/SEED BANK out there by keeping crew smaller. If you want big business service. Prepare for big business prices.
If they hired ten more people to run outfit that money has to come from somewhere. Guess who?
Also we can expect big business mentality when that happens.
And then we can expect big business quality.
Personally, id rather wait. And know that im getting the best deal on the auto fem market. Of the sickest gear. By the kindest crew.
P.s
Im in no way affiliated with mephisto genetics. Just a meph head.
Hope you had a good vacation Mitch!!!!
I know you deserved brother.

So are you saying they haven't even shipped it yet and sent you a tracking number?

Sent using Tapatalk

After initial delays I asked Bill to send it via DHL since it had already been weeks and I was eager to get growing. He eventually got UPS to pick it up (that was 27th of November) but he didn't include any kind of invoice so obviously they couldn't clear it through customs.
Bill didn't seem to even know what an invoice was. I sent an email a week after making him aware that the invoice was missing, asking what the story is, and he said: "I have sent UPS our business details last week and they were supposed to prepare an invoice based on that but so far nothing happened."
I then explained to him what an invoice was and a few days later he said he emailed one to them. I asked for a copy of the invoice so that I could contact my local UPS office and send it to them as well but I never got a reply from Bill. Tried sales@, info@, admin@ and get no reply from anyone. They pretty much ghosted me.
UPS tracking status changed to "Missing invoice. Returned to sender." on the 19th of December.

Last edited:
After initial delays I asked Bill to send it via DHL since it had already been weeks and I was eager to get growing. He eventually got UPS to pick it up (that was 27th of November) but he didn't include any kind of invoice so obviously they couldn't clear it through customs.
Bill didn't seem to even know what an invoice was. I sent an email a week after making him aware that the invoice was missing, asking what the story is, and he said: "I have sent UPS our business details last week and they were supposed to prepare an invoice based on that but so far nothing happened."
I then explained to him what an invoice was and a few days later he said he emailed one to them. I asked for a copy of the invoice so that I could contact my local UPS office and send it to them as well but I never got a reply from Bill. Tried sales@, info@, admin@ and get no reply from anyone. They pretty much ghosted me.
UPS tracking status changed to "Missing invoice. Returned to sender." on the 19th of December.

What a cluster fuck. It prob had to do with the black friday volume of orders and switching to UPS. I had two orders from that period that they somehow they did not fulfill and lost track of and then Bill was on Xmas vacation. Once he got back in the saddle he got my shipment out the door (Jan 3) using normal post and all seems to be OK now. I'm just waiting now, most likely for Canada customs to clear it. Since Bill did not have to do anything different like use UPS, then my package paperwork should be ok. But your situation sucks for sure. And a lot of beans at stake.

Part of their problem is their popularity and being understaffed for big sales and not having good coverage to back up all their different emails they have. Its not right that they don't answer sales and info emails. I'd be rather pissed off too. But I"d also just work with them (Bill and Mitch only - use only their emails or us PM on this site to Mephisto and you'll get Mitch) to resolve it all. Bill was pretty responsive with me once he got back from vaca. And I expect he made it worth the hassle too. I hope you find it all to be ok in the end and you get your beans. And don't forget part of this is on the shipping/customs. I heard the UK is bad for getting beans in to. Your customs sucks like Canada does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back