Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully.. Fingers crossed..well I hope they send me some skywalkers.. Like 10 seeds.. Lol

Sent from my WAS-LX1A using Tapatalk
If your in the US, it won't take more than 3 days once shipped. I wouldn't be surprised if you get 20, for your pain and suffering, lol.

If your in the US, it won't take more than 3 days once shipped. I wouldn't be surprised if you get 20, for your pain and suffering, lol.
Lol.. I'm in England my friend.. 20 would be nice, knowing my luck I'd get a free packet of rizla and a postcard!.. [emoji23]

Hi.. I'm in the same boat.. Ordered on the 5th Jan, sent me an email saying payment was made, email stated that they were sending it out and would send me a tracking number, I did pay extra for a stealth service Inc tracking.. It's now the 15th and haven't received one email from them, I've contacted them asking for tracking via email at sales and jez but no one hasn't got back to me.. I just fucking hope they've done one!..

Yeah, Brad immediately replied to me too, I got the feeling like these guys are on it! I had never gotten such a fast response to my payment. I thought I would get my seeds within days! That was on the 4th of November last year. I don't know what is happening anymore, they stopped responding to my emails in December. If I hadn't read all the positive reviews about them on this forum I would think they were a scam operation. Seriously it's been excuse after excuse and nothing ever gets done... I am just flabbergasted right now that it's taken so long for them to perform such a simple task... SHIP MY PACKAGE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol.. I'm in England my friend.. 20 would be nice, knowing my luck I'd get a free packet of rizla and a postcard!.. [emoji23]

Honestly, Mephisto has the best customer service, especially when it comes to freebies. I'm sorry that it's screwed up your schedule. Wish I had a better way for you to communicate with them. Give ripper a chance to respond to my tag.

Honestly, Mephisto has the best customer service, especially when it comes to freebies. I'm sorry that it's screwed up your schedule. Wish I had a better way for you to communicate with them. Give ripper a chance to respond to my tag.

@gbd hasn't been on here for days, my patience is gone. I told him this is the last resort, coming to an open forum because they stopped emailing me... But if this is what it takes to get them to respond then that's on them, not me. I have been patient as fuck for a long time... My Outdoor growing season opportunities have been pretty much obliterated.
Sorry. If you asked me to send a package it would take me minutes but they can't manage that task in months of time??? I feel insulted really... I ordered and paid for 110 seeds on the 4th of November and this is the "service" i get?!

EDIT: Does anyone have a phone number or something cause I feel like my only hope is to actually speak to someone...

Last edited:
@gbd hasn't been on here for days, my patience is gone. I told him this is the last resort, coming to an open forum because they stopped emailing me... But if this is what it takes to get them to respond then that's on them, not me. I have been patient as fuck for a long time... My Outdoor growing season opportunities have been pretty much obliterated.
Sorry. If you asked me to send a package it would take me minutes but they can't manage that task in months of time??? I feel insulted really... I ordered and paid for 110 seeds and this is the "service" i get?!

EDIT: Does anyone have a phone number or something cause I feel like my only hope is to actually speak to someone...
So are you saying they haven't even shipped it yet and sent you a tracking number?

Sent using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back