Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
FWIW I ordered on 1/3 and didn't hear anything till I emailed Jez. Next day 1/13 he emailed tracking and it will arrive today.
Hi.. I'm in the same boat.. Ordered on the 5th Jan, sent me an email saying payment was made, email stated that they were sending it out and would send me a tracking number, I did pay extra for a stealth service Inc tracking.. It's now the 15th and haven't received one email from them, I've contacted them asking for tracking via email at sales and jez but no one hasn't got back to me.. I just fucking hope they've done one!..

Sent from my WAS-LX1A using Tapatalk

OMG, 4 Chem Bubbly Seeds. Took me at least 30 seconds to figure out that this was a freebee that must have been tucked between the two baggies. I had no idea and no expectation of receiving free seeds for ordering a single package of GBD/SS mix. Awesome !!! Mephisto is such a great company.

Anybody know the specs on Chem Bubbly regarding height range and indica/sativa percentage? I know its a cross of Sour Bubbly x Chemdogging - but I can't find any info on it on the Mephisto site.

I got the same freebies with my 4 bags of gbd's supersoil. Also unexpected..

Here's a few journal's.. https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...-chem-city-blues-and-chem-bubbly-autos.39452/

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/chem-bubbly-x-2-by-roasty.58471/

Super soil amendment made it to house today. Great, accurate service as usual.
Wasn't even expecting freebies since order before shipping was only 22.00 euros.
But mephisto genetics are too kind for that.
4 x Blue Toof special pheno... The greaser!!!! Lol...
Was hoping to get that one during black Friday sale. But got auto livers.
Totally surprised, and stoked for these freebies!!!
And to try my first super soil run
Thanks mg!!!

Hi.. I'm in the same boat.. Ordered on the 5th Jan, sent me an email saying payment was made, email stated that they were sending it out and would send me a tracking number, I did pay extra for a stealth service Inc tracking.. It's now the 15th and haven't received one email from them, I've contacted them asking for tracking via email at sales and jez but no one hasn't got back to me.. I just fucking hope they've done one!..

That's how my order went, however the day after I sent an email, jez sent me the tracking number and my order arrived the day after that. Figure just a little busy after reopening the site and the new year

That's how my order went, however the day after I sent an email, jez sent me the tracking number and my order arrived the day after that. Figure just a little busy after reopening the site and the new year
Hi.. Thx, you've put my mind at rest, sounds like I jumped the gun a little, reason being I've been ripped off before on a Internet site.. But now I'm a happy bunny.. Thx

Just received my black fri order delayed through no fault of mephisto. P.o. Was running circles with it. Great service from Jez taking the time to re ship my package after it was returned to sender. Freebies are samsquanchxhbss has anyone got any of these going yet?

Just received my black fri order delayed through no fault of mephisto. P.o. Was running circles with it. Great service from Jez taking the time to re ship my package after it was returned to sender. Freebies are samsquanchxhbss has anyone got any of these going yet?
Also curious about these freebies, I got them with ny cdlc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back