Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, very easy just time consuming. recommend buying a 5 gallon washer,takes all the work right out of it. i processed all my trim and larf from an indoor and outdoor grow (kept it all frozen), got a bunch of hash and it is killer. going to do a strain by itself next. best use of what you don't want to trim imo.
Will be doing a fresh frozen full plant bubble run with a very chunky sour crinkle, whom is 58 days today... Guaranteed to be some top quality resins... Probably chopping in 7 days, 48 hours in freezer, and into the work bag she's going... Can't wait for those fresh tasty TERPS. The s.crinkle is all sour crack stature, with a gorgeously pungent terpine profile... Will be microplaned, and most likely full melt from 90 micron down...

Hey growers, I got some freebie Auto Livers with my Black Friday order along with the Sour Livers I ordered which I greatly appreciate but I cannot find much out there about auto livers does anyone have any info like taste, smell, height, grow time etc..

Hey growers, I got some freebie Auto Livers with my Black Friday order along with the Sour Livers I ordered which I greatly appreciate but I cannot find much out there about auto livers does anyone have any info like taste, smell, height, grow time etc..
Congratulations, hopefully you'll be a livers lover after your grow. Lol
From what I remember I think it's a small-medium sized plant, as with sour livers you'll need filters for smell. @mephisto Mitch or @gbd or someone better informed will have more information. I'm upset that I don't, because I love sour livers and any other strain that contains it. Happy Growing.

Well boys just got my new years offer in the mail. I ordered some Cdlc, it got here in no time and I can't believe the customer service I received. Mephisto genetics is absolutely the best. Can't wait to get my beans down.

Well boys just got my new years offer in the mail. I ordered some Cdlc, it got here in no time and I can't believe the customer service I received. Mephisto genetics is absolutely the best. Can't wait to get my beans down.
u wont be dissapointed thats for sure.all the best and happy growing;)

Ok, I am wondering if anybody could point me to where I can find some grape walker kush (illuminauto [HASHTAG]#28[/HASHTAG])seeds. I've been kicking myself in the face for missing them when they were released lol

Mephisto's site is sold out, as are all the other seedbanks that I know to check.
If anybody knows please let me know. Thanks.
I want to grow that one so much it literally bothers me that I don't have any seeds:sadcry::sad::evil1::wall:

Whoa nelly. I ordered my 1st packet of Super Soil mix (GBD/SS) on Black Friday. Took a month to arrive, but no problem. I didn't need it until the February grow battles. Gave me time to round up some Roots Original soil and some worm casings. So this weekend I was preparing a couple of AutoPots with the materials -- as per the directions supplied in the supersoil package. The GBD/SS was packed in a zip-lock baggie which was inside another zip-lock baggie. I took the inner one out and began spooning and mixing the concoction. After a few minutes I was looking down at my feet and noticed this on the floor ...
ChemBubbly arrival.JPG

OMG, 4 Chem Bubbly Seeds. Took me at least 30 seconds to figure out that this was a freebee that must have been tucked between the two baggies. I had no idea and no expectation of receiving free seeds for ordering a single package of GBD/SS mix. Awesome !!! Mephisto is such a great company.

So I figured, what the heck, and I prepped a SOLO cup with the mix and popped in a Chem Bubbly seed.

Anybody know the specs on Chem Bubbly regarding height range and indica/sativa percentage? I know its a cross of Sour Bubbly x Chemdogging - but I can't find any info on it on the Mephisto site.

Has anyone been in contact with these guys lately? They haven't responded to my emails in over 3 weeks and I am still awaiting shipping for an order I placed beginning of november. Maybe someone has a phone number?

@gbd
Hi.. I'm in the same boat.. Ordered on the 5th Jan, sent me an email saying payment was made, email stated that they were sending it out and would send me a tracking number, I did pay extra for a stealth service Inc tracking.. It's now the 15th and haven't received one email from them, I've contacted them asking for tracking via email at sales and jez but no one hasn't got back to me.. I just fucking hope they've done one!..

Sent from my WAS-LX1A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back