Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you put it that way now I wanna look into it hahahaha I especially Hate to waist anything I normally even smoke my trim but would be nice to Have some killer Hash✌️
And that is what you will get with mephisto gear, and bubble bags.
Killer melty goodness. The set of bags i used this weekend was literally $20.97 to get to my door, in two days. Now just like everything else, you get what you pay for.
There are much nicer bag sets. But the less expensive ones work great. Just don't last long. But hell, even if it just gave you a couple runs.
A couple grams of mephisto genetics full melt crumble is well worth the 21 bucks lol. But if you keep them clean and cared for you will get many runs...
Bubble hash is the truest test of what quality your resin is. And if you care for these amazing genes mg creates, you will get some amazing resin

Alien-Covenant-Box-Office-Win-Weekend-Guardians-2.jpg

IMG_20180104_104136.jpg

I just smoke the Bud I'm not advance enough yet to do extract or Hash for now I'm just curing to smoke.
This is my first growing anything from Mephisto so I'm pretty excited to try these I also have some Stilton special, Toof decay, sour Stomper , NCH up to Bat next hahaha

Hash is way easier than you may think!! Don't be intimidated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back