Mephisto Genetics Mephisto genetics customer service/feedback thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And the smoke is fantastic!
Especially in live FRosin!!!
And double grape bubble hash, when I microplaned, was full on melt from 73 down. And even the 90&120 were seriously melty partial melt.
Definitely amazing returns!
If i could keep dabber out of piles before it was all finished drying I would give some totals.
Running sour crinkles, with double grape and 4am and fantasmo this grow. Really looking forward to running sc and 4am through bubble bags.
My DG is 20 days old today and she looks short and stocky and I can't wait to watch her go and yours look Killer that makes me excited about mine✌️ My Skywalker is a day younger and I think she is growing faster and bigger lol

My DG is 20 days old today and she looks short and stocky and I can't wait to watch her go and yours look Killer that makes me excited about mine✌️ My Skywalker is a day younger and I think she is growing faster and bigger lol
That Skywalker is next on my mephisto list.
They talk about the terp profile being super unique. And making seriously melty bubble.
As far as returns go, i can't offer actual data. But Mephisto gear does just do fantastically with extracts.
The double grape, and grape crinkle made some of the stickiest material ive worked with. Being bubble or dry sift. Its super stickiness makes it difficult to work and keep clean. But oh my the end results are why i grow...

3 double grapes
3 auto livers
3 sa.xhbss
mephisto soil amendment
coco loco
5 gallon pots
ps1000 light
5x5 tent
directions say water only correct?????

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

@IzzyTheGrower @witchyhour @Yozhik

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
I haven't used the soil amendment before but I believe yes just water maybe some recharge and mammoth p every other week or so

Great lineup of beans every double grape I've grown is simply a frost machine just covered in snow [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

That Skywalker is next on my mephisto list.
They talk about the terp profile being super unique. And making seriously melty bubble.
As far as returns go, i can't offer actual data. But Mephisto gear does just do fantastically with extracts.
The double grape, and grape crinkle made some of the stickiest material ive worked with. Being bubble or dry sift. Its super stickiness makes it difficult to work and keep clean. But oh my the end results are why i grow...
I just smoke the Bud I'm not advance enough yet to do extract or Hash for now I'm just curing to smoke.
This is my first growing anything from Mephisto so I'm pretty excited to try these I also have some Stilton special, Toof decay, sour Stomper , NCH up to Bat next hahaha

AvT special pheno DAY 26

Thankfully I don't grow with DWC...One of these would take over the tent and then some...Here they are,training,in living soil, with only one compost tea so far.They have been given nothing but water other than that..The soil leans a little on the strong side.

IMG_20171231_123504.jpg
IMG_20171231_123127.jpg

AvT special pheno DAY 26

Thankfully I don't grow with DWC...One of these would take over the tent and then some...Here they are,training,in living soil, with only one compost tea so far.They have been given nothing but water other than that..The soil leans a little on the strong side.

View attachment 845393 View attachment 845394
Really Beautiful and Healthy looking Bro✌️

I just smoke the Bud I'm not advance enough yet to do extract or Hash for now I'm just curing to smoke.
This is my first growing anything from Mephisto so I'm pretty excited to try these I also have some Stilton special, Toof decay, sour Stomper , NCH up to Bat next hahaha
Well its a great thing to learn. Using your larf and trim, and turning it into pure pollen gold. Not nearly as complicated as solvent extraction. Inexpensive set of bubble bags is less than 30bucks on Amazon. With delivery.
Really have no idea why any grower wouldn't have a set of bags.
Well, unless melty, tasty, head rockin trichromes aren't their kinda thing...
I personally dig that kinda thang!

Well its a great thing to learn. Using your larf and trim, and turning it into pure pollen gold. Not nearly as complicated as solvent extraction. Inexpensive set of bubble bags is less than 30bucks on Amazon. With delivery.
Really have no idea why any grower wouldn't have a set of bags.
Well, unless melty, tasty, head rockin trichromes aren't their kinda thing...
I personally dig that kinda thang!
When you put it that way now I wanna look into it hahahaha I especially Hate to waist anything I normally even smoke my trim but would be nice to Have some killer Hash✌️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back